Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
calling all cronics,please HELP (Read 3874 times)
Buzz-Hog
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

it depends, but mostly mentor
calling all cronics,please HELP
Mar 25th, 2010 at 5:22pm

According to the Cleveland Clinic neurologist I'm episodic but if you read my journal you might agree with me to disagree with them.  I just got through an attack with my steering wheel of my truck being a result.  I was only going to be gone 45 mins but I guess I should know better than to ever leave my o2 even for a minute.  I'm not filtering anything but language in this post.  There are scars in my vehicles and all around house for past attacks.  This is what I call when I "lose my composure".  I've watched plenty of youtube vids and I can tell they are going through the same thing but there are many differences.  You would think I would try an ice pack before I punched myself in the face so many times it took three days to open my eye but, first off, cold makes it worse(stupid Ohio) and to touch anything to my face (even my o2 mask at times) only encourages the beast. I've slammed doors on my head, pulled teeth, prayed to god, cursed god(and I'm not even sure I believe in him), rammed my head into trees and not only thought about suicide but can vividly describe how I'll hold the gun if that day comes.  Which is why I'm coming out like this.  I'm very new here so please forgive me if I offend anyone but something about this site tells me I won't.  My first night with the beast was in '05. Diagnosed '09.  Found a fellow cluster head almost two months ago and finally some true help and understanding.  No doctor should be allowed to claim they understand ch if they let you walk out of their office without telling you about this web site and all the wonderful people here.  When someone turns over their guns to their parents before they even know what's wrong with them I feel a little more help is needed than a bottle of pills and a pat on the back.  I'm sorry, just had a bad experience with the medical field.  This site has done more for me in 7 weeks than any medical professional did in 13 months, and trust me I saw plenty(without any insurance).  I wish I could take every penny I spent and give it to OUCH.  But now I'm broke, almost maxed one of my dad's credit cards(that's twice that man has given me life, he pays for most of my o2) and now with 2 to 7 hits a day, every day, it's become quite the challenge to hold a job.  If I have to follow a strict schedule or get written up, well... there's just no reason for me to apply.
    Now I've already gotten some good feedback but the purpose of this is to try to find someone who relates the most to my situation cause I'm on this thing almost every day and have yet to here my story.  I'm not trying to brag or compete for who has the worst story.  Why would I compete for something so horrible?  I'm just in a very bad place right now.  I'm not looking for a cure all either, I've only been living with this for almost 5 years but that's more than enough time to know not to disillusion myself.  I,m just going to tell a little more of my story and hope someone has gotten out of this, even if just for a week, and will share how and hope the same works for me.  o2, man I wish I knew about that sooner.  Verp. and Depicote, I won't knock it to much cause it apparently works for a lot of people but 13 pills a day, every day, for 13 months with little to no relief, just not feeling it.  I was given 2 trex shots but only being able to use two in 24 hours I don't see the need to tease myself until it stops me from pulling the trigger.  I've even, recently, done some bustin.  Better than the pills but still hit daily.  That's actually what I want to talk to someone about but I'm not sure what I'm allowed to type.  I've drank enough Red Bull(with much relief) to give myself a lower g.i. bleed(poop blood).  I have taurine supplements in the mail.  I could build the Eiffel Tower with the Ibuprofen bottles I've emptied(another contributor to the the lower g.i. bleed).  Cold hurts, hot helps(sometimes).  You can't touch me.  I was walking with the beast one day and a leaf fell from a tree and brushed down the side of my face, dropped me to me knees.  I'm a 6' 2" 200lb skateboarder in great shape. Bringing me to my knees is not an easy task, especially with a leaf. I'm all left side by the way.  I can't watch Lord Of The Rings any more because, until I was introduced to this site, Golem was the only thing I could relate to.  I've stopped talking to my friends, distanced myself from my family my girlfriend of over 7 years left.  My only companion(again, until dragging myself to your door)was the devil.  Am I evil, or is that what we have in common.  A greater purpose, unknown to us, with a f#*&!%d up training program.  I've been in jail but I've also pulled my car across three lanes of rush hour traffic to help a women and her child push their broken down car off the road.  I don't want a medal I just think this out ways my sins.  I'm here and even if they stop tomorrow(which we all know better) I'm not going anywhere.  I promote(with great help from my sister) awareness everyday.  Any feed back is graciously welcome.

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Re: calling all cronics,please HELP
Reply #1 - Mar 25th, 2010 at 5:34pm

Dude, it's the ibuprofen that's causing blood in your stool. Not the Red Bull.

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

deltadarlin
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Downsville LA
Reply #2 - Mar 25th, 2010 at 5:54pm

Buzz-Hog wrote on Mar 10th, 2010 at 12:09am:
My first I can remember was only about 5 years ago. Since then the longest I've gone without a hit is 3 months.  I cannot go on with much more right now but I'll be back tomorrow.

First off, I agree with Brew about the Redbull not being the cause of bloody poop.

Buzz-Hog wrote on Mar 10th, 2010 at 12:09am:
My first I can remember was only about 5 years ago. Since then the longest I've gone without a hit is 3 months.

Well, I think the Cleveland Clinic is probably right.  You are not chronic, you are episodic.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

demonh8r
CH.com Junior

Never quit fightin

Ohio
Reply #3 - Mar 25th, 2010 at 6:02pm

Sounds like your having a rough go at it right now man. I am too, My cycle started in late feb. still going. Was just diagnosed, but have had 3 cycles in the past. I thought they wouldn't come back because they were dormant for 3 years. I was wrong. It's hell, we all know. We are the only ones who understand, no fucking doctors will ever know unless they suffer themselves. I live in Cincinnati, what part of ohio do you live? I'm 25 yrs old and a little bit bigger than you, and these fucking things bring me to my knees and tears as well. I'm a pretty strong person, with high pain tolerance but am no match for this devil. I do hard labor for a living, have had to miss work a lot this week because of the damn things. Its hell brother. I feel your pain.
When i step out in the cold it actually helps me a little, am not looking forward to warm weather. hopefully this beast leaves before the weather breaks.
Don't take so much ibuprofren, shit doesn't help much anyway
I just started a prednizone, depakote, and verpamil. If this shit doesn't work soon, I'm going to start looking for mushrooms and give it a try...You might want to think about the same.
« Last Edit: Mar 25th, 2010 at 6:06pm by demonh8r »  

IP Logged

Buzz-Hog
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #4 - Mar 25th, 2010 at 7:08pm

I agree that it was the ibuprofen but I haven't taken any in more than a year.  The blood just came back since I upped my Red Bull.  I'm not knocking it just trying to make connections.  And that's what I want to know.  Yeah I had 3 months off a few years ago but now that I've gone almost 2 years getting hit everyday, am I still episodic?  I ripped my steering wheel almost to pieces today so I am in a bit of a mood but still want any replies but please put more info so I can understand.

IP Logged

shaggyparasol
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Portland, OR
Reply #5 - Mar 25th, 2010 at 7:09pm

Stick with us Buzz Hog!  Only took me 20 years to figure my shit out.  If I was here reading, I would have done it in 2.

I make no bones about skipping all the pharmaceuticals and going straight for the psilocybes.  If I was chronic and really getting my butt kicked I woiuld probably go bigger than that.  Sounds like you have read the busters website and there is lots of info there.

Regardless of what you use, we are all in the same liferaft and ready to lend a hand.  Caffeine's a winner for me if I get it at the first twinge.  For me that's when I start yawning for no reason and start to feel warm without excercise.  A few minutes later just a little pressure, 10 minutes later, too late for the coffee etc.

I know you'll get your routine down, learning phase sucks.  Good luck and keep fighting.  It should get better.

--Shaggy

IP Logged

demonh8r
CH.com Junior

Never quit fightin

Ohio
Reply #6 - Mar 25th, 2010 at 7:13pm

my advice is find a dr. who knows his shit. and to try get o2.
Check out Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
and read the newsweek article that is posted.
Read all you can on here, these folks know what they're talking about.
If redbull is fucking you up, buy taurine from gnc and drink coffee. maybe that will help.

IP Logged

Cece
CH.com Junior

Clusters are the devil!

Tucson, AZ
Reply #7 - Mar 25th, 2010 at 7:27pm

Hi Buzzhog! I'm Cece, my husband suffers of Cluster Headaches and he is very similar to you. The cold air brings on more pressure and is no help at all. He cannot exercise or it brings more pressure. He cannot be touched, any sudden small movement or touch can trigger more pressure! Verapamil works sometimes! Oxygen most of the time but not always. He has none right now, insurance crap, blah blah blah!
I understand your anger, my husband is the same and who could blame you guys! We r not as social as we'd like because who wants to crash a party screaming like a maniac. Most people are scared of the unknown. Educate the people you love on your condition, if they still don't get it, then it's their loss not to be in your life.
Also I truly believe you r chronic. My husband used to be episodic but he is now chronic since the past 3 years!!!
Now that I have read the newsweek article, we r gonna find more info about that LSD stuff! He will try anything to avoid suicide that he talks about very often.
Don't give up!

ps: Lord of the Rings is the shit but I see where u r coming from...just switch to Star Wars, it never gets old.

Lots of love, Cece

cecilouusa  
IP Logged

demonh8r
CH.com Junior

Never quit fightin

Ohio
Reply #8 - Mar 25th, 2010 at 8:20pm

buzz-hog, check your inbox. your sister is awesome bro.

IP Logged

coach_bill
CH.com Hall of Famer

"Dont expect me to lay
down for this"

x0|euclid|USA||0|0|OH,Ohio
Reply #9 - Mar 25th, 2010 at 8:33pm

buzz,

I to believe you are chronic my friend. I Have not seen any remission there more than 3 months. With All the hits you have been getting We need more info on the next step.

I do think it was right to drop the R/x. Im as about espoctic as you get every 2nd year. When the big ass kickin comes i jump in the pred taper once i could not fight it anymore.

But im not on any meds myself. Clusterbustin and 02 has kept my faith alive. The offin yourself thoughts have got to go!!! I would be a lair if I said the thought didnt go through my pain wrenched mind.

Instead i try to find a way to beat the next hit, Sounds crazy but sometimes i crack my neck, or do push-ups among other things at the start of a hit. and some off these oddball tricks has worked in beating a Cluster. Everyone here knows that great feeling when you just escaped a round of hell. You have to believe me when i say I LIVE FOR THIS MOMENT.

I know its hell right now, The beast has got a two hand grab on you and is not letting go. In your in a fight for your life dude, You Can beat this.....

Coach Bill

boy i cant wait till it's my turn to give him a headache. paybacks a bitch
IP Logged

Skyhawk5
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Ypsilanti, Mi. USA
Reply #10 - Mar 25th, 2010 at 8:36pm

I had bloody stools a few years ago when I was 48 yrs old. A colonoscopy was set up and found a large pre-cancer polyp that was removed then. The blood stopped and my life may have been saved.

CH is very hard to deal with but it won't kill us. Please see your Dr about the bleeding.

Good Luck, Don

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of the Beast , I  have O2 so I fear him not.
Skyhawk5655  
IP Logged

demonh8r
CH.com Junior

Never quit fightin

Ohio
Reply #11 - Mar 25th, 2010 at 8:39pm

Coach bill, "You have to believe me when i say I LIVE FOR THIS MOMENT." Thats classic bro, I know what you mean.

IP Logged

Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
Reply #12 - Mar 25th, 2010 at 8:46pm

You didn't mention how much Verap you are taking.  Could be you aren't getting enough to do the job.  We talked about Kudzu the other day, and I PM'ed you my phone number.  Feel free to give me a yell.

Jerry

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #13 - Mar 26th, 2010 at 12:27am

Buzz-Hog,

Bless my long gray whiskers good buddy…  You need to take a deep breath, relax, and hang in there for a minute…  With nearly 1000 words in only two paragraphs… it's clear your keyboard has run flat out of carriage returns and is in desperate need of a reload…  I've had similar problems when the beast was jumping ugly on me…

Being chronic or episodic is immaterial…  The big thing is you're taking some very nasty heavy hits and the treatment is the same either way

When I was in your shoes with 6 to 8 head bangers a day and I was burned out on imitrex, I jumped on oxygen therapy at flow rates that support hyperventilation…  and it worked… 

I use a high flow rate regulator with a DISS fitting for my demand valve and a 0 to 60 liter/minute flow rate selector …  and I use all the settings from 25 liters/minute up to 60 on every hit…  Check your PM InBox for the details…

You need a break from the beast so you need call your neurologist at the Cleveland Clinic and ask for a prednisone taper.

You also need to see your PCP about the bloody stool…  If it's bright red, you've likely popped a hemi or ripped a gasket seal in your tail pipe trying to pass a blind baby clinker… 

Eat a big bowl of oatmeal with a couple tablespoons of wheat bran and a handful of raisins, craisins, or sliced apples every morning…  That will likely increase your greenhouse gas emissions, but it will save wear and tear on your tail pipe… Drink plenty of water too…  at least 6 to 8 glasses a day.

If the bloody stool is dark…  you've got problems higher up in the GI tract…  Either way see your PCP.   A bloody stool is not good… and it could be part of your problem with cluster headaches.

The pain in your face and head when you touch it is likely cutaneous allodynia.  It's one of the lesser symptoms of the cluster headache syndrome and it can be a real problem as you've already discovered.

The best thing you can do about cutaneous allodynia is to get one of the O2PTIMASK™ kits from the CH.com store for $27.50 and use the mouthpiece or breathe straight from the green "T" manifold…  The facemask will only aggravate your allodynia…

A single large ice cube wrapped in a wet paper towel and placed on top of the head just off center on the hit side on a line above the front of your ear may help…  It will sting like hell for 4 to 6 minutes and then the cold will start numbing the scalp and the sting will go away.  This won't stop the pain but it will numb the underlying branch of the occipital nerve and that tends to moderate the pain.

I'm also guessing your arterial pH is lower than whale poop (too much acid)…  This is bad as it causes vasodilation and that aggravates your hits, makes your oxygen therapy aborts take longer and it makes you more susceptible to the cluster headache triggering mechanism.

I take 4 calcium citrate tablets with vitamin D, magnesium and zinc a day during high cycles… two prior to lunch and two more prior to dinner… They serve as an ant-acid in the GI tract.  I get mine at Costco under the Kirkland brand…  Citracal Bone Density Builder™ has a similar formula…

I also drink fresh lemonade as citric acid helps to elevate your arterial pH.  I drink a glass with lunch and two with dinner…

Eating a diet high in alkaline forming foods will also help if your arterial pH is low.  See the chart at the following link for a list of alkaline forming foods:  Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register.

Eating anti-inflammatory foods is also a good idea…  See the following link:

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Anti-inflammatory Diet:

Over all, when you are choosing anti-inflammatory foods to help reduce your inflammation and pain, choose fresh foods instead of heavily processed foods. Here are some tips:
• Breakfast could be oatmeal served with fresh berries and walnuts, with a cup of soy milk.
• Snack on whole fruits, nuts, seeds, and fresh vegetables throughout the day instead of cookies and candy.
• Eat more cold water fish high in Omega 3 like salmon and tuna
• Eat less fatty red meat and prepared meats…  and no MSG!
• Stay away from deep fried foods… bake or stir-fry your meals instead.
• Choose green, orange, and yellow vegetables for your side dishes.
• Drink plenty of water, fresh 100% fruit and vegetable juices, herbal teas and green tea.

Hope this helps…

Take care,

V/R, Batch

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. If it's a beautiful fighter, your heart will be ever there
pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

MJ
CH.com Hall of Famer

x1||USA|usa|299|85|MN
Reply #14 - Mar 26th, 2010 at 12:34am

Buzz-Hog wrote on Mar 25th, 2010 at 5:22pm:

You would think I would try an ice pack before I punched myself in the face so many times it took three days to open my eye

I've slammed doors on my head, pulled teeth, prayed to god, cursed god(and I'm not even sure I believe in him), rammed my head into trees and not only thought about suicide but can vividly describe how I'll hold the gun if that day comes.  Which is why I'm coming out like this.

I'm very new here so please forgive me if I offend anyone but something about this site tells me I won't.

and now with 2 to 7 hits a day, every day, it's become quite the challenge to hold a job.  If I have to follow a strict schedule or get written up, well... there's just no reason for me to apply.

Now I've already gotten some good feedback but the purpose of this is to try to find someone who relates the most to my situation cause I'm on this thing almost every day and have yet to here my story. 

Serious question.

So what will you do if it gets bad?

You are definately not alone my friend. Read more.

There are many here who get hit at the highest extremes and more than, 8,10,12 times a day every day, every week, every month, every year. Thats basically a few minutes every day without physical mind blowing pain.

The more meds one takes the worse it can get. Trial only one at a time. If oxygen helps (I never had the luxury) use that as your primary abort untill a treatment is found.. Less mixing and better results. Though a few proven formulas exist for some.

It seems too often many Cluster Heads will take whatever they can get there hands on out of desperation (been there done that). Each time a new med is taken it can be days before results are seen and the body begins to balance out
Whether it be CB treatments or conventional meds each time one changes the meds the attacks can restart with renewed vigor.

I've only had these things for 35 or so years and only 3 things, out of probably hundreds tried ever helped me, one is Clusterbuster medications, one is very high doses of prednisone above 160mg (not reccomended) and the other is too new to be sure but I am pain free for the 1st time in a long time and thats cinnamon.

So you see its not allways the strongest meds that help sometimes its the simplest of herbs. Like Kudzu for some.

The biggest helper of all has been acceptance. Its what we have and we must learn to deal with it regardless. I spent 10 years med free because that was the only way I could deal with it untill CBs

No point in beating on the truck and the trees they did nothing, allthough it sounds as though they are kicking you around better than you them.

MJ

IP Logged

black
CH.com Old Timer

I Love CH.com!

Greece,Athens
Reply #15 - Mar 26th, 2010 at 9:37am

Quote:
The biggest helper of all has been acceptance

yes i think that's the key.And may i add in another level that there is no certain model of life that's right.
we all have to find our own height of true hapiness
even if this means it could be lower or different(much better word) than the well around accepted standards we had put some long long time ago.
suicide is not an option and in every crisis one thing
must be in your mind.
THIS TOO SHALL PASS.this thought must be over
every other nagging little thought(fantasize of end up alone in life,catastrophic projections in the future and many little powerful worms as i call them)during pain.
Believe me i am not trying to be a wise man here
whether one believes in god or not(with ch i have lost faith long long time ago but its ok)life is still there with it's music and everything else and it's only for once.
and that's a fact.

Now could someone tell me why that  f@#^d up
boss i gave the curiculum vitae last week
asking for a 4-hours job daily or covering two days
other's repos per week cause i have ch
hasn't called yet?

hope this helps somehow;)

Oh come on!it's just water.It can't be that bad!

IP Logged

angela40
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #16 - Mar 26th, 2010 at 9:24pm

Welcome. I live in Cincy and also just recently discovered this site.
I'm sorry to hear that you are having such a hard time. I hope you find relief soon.

IP Logged

Arde
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Dayton, TX.
Reply #17 - Mar 26th, 2010 at 9:37pm

Is it just me?
But there seems to be a disproportionate number of posters from Ohio.

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #18 - Mar 26th, 2010 at 9:42pm

Arde wrote on Mar 26th, 2010 at 9:37pm:
Is it just me?
But there seems to be a disproportionate number of posters from Ohio.

Three, including the one who started the thread. I guess that could be considered disproportionate, seeing as how people from all over the world belong to this site. Cool

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

demonh8r
CH.com Junior

Never quit fightin

Ohio
Reply #19 - Mar 27th, 2010 at 11:03am

At one time i wondered the same thing, ch started 5 years after moving to ohio.

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #20 - Mar 27th, 2010 at 11:27am

Population-wise, Ohio is the 7th largest state:

1. California
2. Texas
3. New York
4. Florida
5. Illinois
6. Pennsylvania
7. Ohio

IP Logged

Linda_Howell
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Do not feed the Moderators

Santa Maria, Ca.
Reply #21 - Mar 27th, 2010 at 11:57am

I agree about California having the most but only a few post on any regular basis.  The rest signed in read what they needed to and never came back.

I think there are a lot of regular posters just in Winconsin.   Wink

Hurt people.....hurt people.   Think about it.
WWW calientev8 N/A N/A  
IP Logged

Linda_Howell
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Do not feed the Moderators

Santa Maria, Ca.
Reply #22 - Mar 27th, 2010 at 12:03pm

Also...Buzzhog, if you are looking for someone to have your exact symptoms, you'll be looking for a long time.  One of the themes about our condition is that no 2 people have the same cycles, meds that work for one, may not work for another, etc.  Then you can add into that equation that the beast likes to morph all the time.  What worked for one cycle fails the next time.

This condition requires us to educate ourselves and then try one thing at a time to see if it works.  If it does not...we go on to the next.

Hurt people.....hurt people.   Think about it.
WWW calientev8 N/A N/A  
IP Logged

E-Double
CH.com Alumnus

Are we ourselves?

Commack,New_York
Reply #23 - Mar 27th, 2010 at 1:18pm

BREATHE!!!

I can't believe that I have to bang my Head against this wall again. But the blows they have just a little more Space in-between them. Gonna take a breath and try again.
Edoubleitk Edoubleitk1  
IP Logged

Buzz-Hog
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #24 - Mar 28th, 2010 at 4:57pm

I thank everyone so much for taking time with my post.  I will admit that I was hoping for someone to say this is what happened to me and here's what I did.  I should have known better because it was years before diagnoses that I said allowed, "something that eased the pain yesterday might make it worse today". 
     Now something I should have put in in the beginning is I keep an accurate daily journal of all accounts.  No new treatment tried is overlapped.  Even when something doesn't work at all I give as much time as any research I had done before trying it recommended. 
     If anyone doubts my commitment to this well I just don't have anything to say to you.  And I'll take all doubtful comments in stride if you would just include more info and explanation for my understanding.  I am here for the understanding and compassion that is necessary to live life with ch.  If you don't feel as strongly about that as me then I am guilty of envy. 
     So to all the rest(and what seems to me the huge majority of everyone here)I don't keep a journal so I can later look at it to remind myself of something.  I do it for understanding, knowledge and information that can be backed up and to hopefully get to give back anything that can be helpful to anyone who can use it(especially since I have no apprehension try a treatment that most people might be worried to try). 
     Nothing is worse than ch.  It's taken my life as I used to know it, destroyed my relationships, and has almost ruined my career in it's infancy.  It made only one mistake though.  It let me find all of you before it could kill me.  An opponent with nothing to lose is the hardest to beat so I hope the beast has it's gloves tied tight.  You are all making this possible and I will forever be in your debt.
     And as for the Ohio thing, I don't have facts to back it yet but I've been working on laying the months weather history over my documented accounts and am finding, what I believe, to be more than coincidence.  And when you live in a state with a known motto,"if you don't like the weather, wait a minute", well lets just say I get plenty of chances to research.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!