Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Hello from Denmark (Read 4224 times)
Windjammer
CH.com Newbie

Wish that it would go
away!!!!

Langeland, Denmark
Re: Hello from Denmark
Reply #25 - Mar 29th, 2010 at 7:40am

@ Batch: Thnx! Looks like it's gonna be smooth(er) sailing from now on! (see previous post)  Grin

Windjammer christian.christiansen http://www.facebook.com/chr.christiansen?ref=profi  
IP Logged

Windjammer
CH.com Newbie

Wish that it would go
away!!!!

Langeland, Denmark
Reply #26 - Mar 29th, 2010 at 4:52pm

Well... The company that delivers are not as fast as they are at the hospital. They called to say, that they could come here wednesday - so I made an appointment, to go and pick it up myself tomorrow morning!
Got hit 3 times so far today - so I really hope that the O2 works!!!

Windjammer christian.christiansen http://www.facebook.com/chr.christiansen?ref=profi  
IP Logged

Windjammer
CH.com Newbie

Wish that it would go
away!!!!

Langeland, Denmark
Reply #27 - Mar 30th, 2010 at 7:08am

Progress!!!!
Picked up my O2 today! 2 bottles with 10 l each.
Nice timing - had 5 'hits' yesterday - so I really hope it works!
Will keep you posted when I have tried it out!

Stay strong!

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #28 - Mar 30th, 2010 at 8:56am

Excellent!!!  Now do the math...  10 liters at 200 Bar = 2000 liters of oxygen/cylinder...  Each abort will consume 150 to 200 liters so the two oxygen cylinders will be good for roughly 20 aborts...

Is that enough?

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. If it's a beautiful fighter, your heart will be ever there
pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Windjammer
CH.com Newbie

Wish that it would go
away!!!!

Langeland, Denmark
Reply #29 - Mar 30th, 2010 at 11:54am

Well - it will do for some days.... And I was told to call the company as soon as the first bottle is running out - then they will deliver the next day!
Have a number I can call 24/7 to order - so it will probably work out!
Grin

IP Logged

bejeeber
CH.com Hall of Famer

Gnashville
Reply #30 - Mar 30th, 2010 at 1:49pm

If they deliver 7 days a week that's a really good thing.

Around here the O2 supplier takes the weekend off, which can complicate things mightily if you don't have plenty of backup and the beast decides to start working overtime, dishing out unexpected extra quantities of hits on a weekend.

CH according to Bejeeber:

Strictly relying on doctors for CH treatment is often a prescription that will keep you in a whole lot of PAIN. Doctors are WAY behind in many respects, and they are usually completely unaware of the benefits of high flow 100% O2.

There are lots of effective treatments documented at this site. Take matters into your own hands, learn as much as you can here and at clusterbusters.com, put it into practice, then tell this CH beast Jeebs said hello right before you bash him so hard with a swift uppercut knockout punch that his stupid horns go flinging right off.
bejeeber bejeeber Enter your address line 1 here  
IP Logged

Windjammer
CH.com Newbie

Wish that it would go
away!!!!

Langeland, Denmark
Reply #31 - Mar 30th, 2010 at 3:48pm

IT WORKS!!!!

Just aborted an attack in less than 5 minutes - and it never got half as painful as usual!!!
Did 15 l/min until the pain was gone - and reduced to 7 l/min for another 10 minutes... And the beast lost this round!!!!
Thnx again for all your advice and support people!

I suddenly look forward to be spending Easter with the family - a thought that scared me like H*** just yesterday....

Grin

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!