Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Verapamil Question.... (Read 703 times)
Pfunk
CH.com Veteran

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Summerville,South_Carolina
Verapamil Question....
Mar 24th, 2010 at 9:51am

Just curious. Is it possible that the verapamil could actually cause me to get hit. I have been back in cycle for about a month now. I started my verap prevent about a week ago but it seems that every time I take it, I get hit pretty hard about 30 mins or so later. I had been PF  and med free for 2 years so I'm not sure if my body/system has changed. Even the O2 is not working as well as it used to.
Doc has suggested trying topomax again, which I was hesitant to do since I got kidney stones last time. However, I did get pretty good relief while on it last time. I thought maybe I could follow all precautions for avoiding stones and try topomax again.
Sorry to stray from the original question,"Could verapamil be causing me to get more HA's?"

Much Luv and PF Wishes Cool
Pfunk

http:facebook.com/ptcimino  
IP Logged

Bob Johnson
CH.com Alumnus

"Only the educated are
free." -Epictetus

Kennett Square, PA (USA)
Re: Verapamil Question....
Reply #1 - Mar 24th, 2010 at 1:24pm

We see individuals say they have had this experience.

I've never seen such a report in the medical literature which I regularly scan.

Bob Johnson

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!