Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
A cure for CH (Read 7017 times)
Redd
CH.com Sponsor

Stevens Point USA Wisconsin
Re: A cure for CH
Reply #25 - Mar 24th, 2010 at 7:33am

Oh...now you are just spamming....

Sad.

"The goal of life living in agreement with Nature."  ~Zeno
peggflick ma_2_2  
IP Logged

black
CH.com Old Timer

I Love CH.com!

Greece,Athens
Reply #26 - Mar 24th, 2010 at 7:40am

ok my humor just died in my arms
and judging came up(i am not a sheep yet so sorry tokio man but that's the way it is)

Quote:
1-      Considerations to my research and Guarantee of my rights protected as the first man after over 250 years to discover the 2 causes of the headaches, or the main real cause of the headaches.

2-      Guarantee to be able to have a normal life with my family without been in need for claiming benefits or to ask people for donations.

1. i don't give a flying f@#k who did the first step to the moon as long as moon has been stepped.

2.If he was a real clusterhead the fact that he got rid of a hell(as he claims cause i don't believe such) would be the real fact of joy,having a normal life from now on,you know getting a fulltime job,worrying about red or white wine?and such things....and he would share this ''gift'' leaving it to its own destiny.

at your post at 1:07
it's ok you defend yourself
but at the post at 1:13
you defend him and promote his message??

do we look like sheeps??

Oh come on!it's just water.It can't be that bad!

IP Logged

deltadarlin
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Downsville LA
Reply #27 - Mar 24th, 2010 at 10:12am

Okay, sheeple, I joined just out of curiosity.

The Facts about Cluster HeadachesWhat are cluster headaches ?

Cluster headache are fairly common form of chronic, repeated headaches. They are more common in men than women and children. The headaches can occur at any age but are most common in adolescence and middle age. They tend to run in families.

New Discovery had been made by a man; and former patinet of Migraine and Cluster headaches

He is A Cluster Headaches Free.

Symptoms:

I am not going through all Symptoms, as you should know
them all by now.

One of the important symptoms is :

'Swelling under or around the eye on same side where the headaches attacks '

This is very impotant, because if these symptoms stay there after treatments with Oxygen or Drugs, it means that the treatment was not effective, because treatment was not for the cause of the headaches and it means that the headaches will return.

As you can see from the photos provided on photos' page,Patients have been treated under " Professor Peter Goadsbye , Migrain Clinic and other Clinics." With medicines,100% Oxygen or drugs.

Also, you will see patients have been treated under ' my method '.

What trigger Cluster Headaches attacks ?

Research not mine                                      My research

The following trigger cluster attacks:

Alcohol and cigarette smoking.                       False
High altitudes (trekking, air travel)                 Unconfirmed yet
Bright light (including sunlight)                        False

Exertion                                                                 Unconfirmed yet
Heat (hot weather, hot baths)                           False
Foods high in nitrites                                          False

Certain medications ( including nitroglycerin and various blood pressure medications )
Cocaine

For the last 2 trigger, I am not going to try them as I am not a doctor, and I would not like to do a trail on medicines or cocaine. Well, with knowing the cause and getting rid of the headaches there is no need to try other medicines.

My research on treatment aims

My Goal was to know the real cause of the Migraine and Cluster Headaches; which i found, treatments would not be severe as you do not need to use a harmful drugs, No 100%Oxygen or a surgery. That way No side effects and with the right treatment, Without drugs, Oxygen, herbs, surgery and most important without pain or headaches at all.

You can get rid of the beast and all the symptoms forever including Swelling under or around the eye on same side which the headaches attacks accure.

Unlike with 100% Oxygen while it relife the pain within 15 minutes, and get rid of some symptoms, not all.

As The swelling under or around the eye on same side which the headaches attacks occure, will remain there.

Also, I would like to mention that " I did not only get rid of Cluster Headaches but also Migraine headaches too.

Simply I do not get headaches at all. You can see that in the photos, before and after.

Should not all Step back and reconsider, as the cause has been found and known ??

Not just a photo with a grey colored area which doctors have been looking at for the last 10 years.!

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

LasVegas
CH.com Sponsor

Episodic CH since 11 yrs
old, now 50.

north of the 60th parallel
Reply #28 - Mar 24th, 2010 at 12:23pm

This spammer is insulting to all of us

Wishing everybody at CH.com less pain w/ more productivity in their lives in 2019

IP Logged

Potter
CH.com Alumnus

Team MOOSE DROOL Stinky
Stuff on a Hook Prostaff

Blgs.Mt.
Reply #29 - Mar 24th, 2010 at 12:33pm

deltadarlin wrote on Mar 24th, 2010 at 10:12am:
Okay, sheeple, I joined just out of curiosity.

The Facts about Cluster HeadachesWhat are cluster headaches ?

Cluster headache are fairly common form of chronic, repeated headaches. They are more common in men than women and children. The headaches can occur at any age but are most common in adolescence and middle age. They tend to run in families.

New Discovery had been made by a man; and former patinet of Migraine and Cluster headaches

He is A Cluster Headaches Free.

Symptoms:

I am not going through all Symptoms, as you should know
them all by now.

One of the important symptoms is :

'Swelling under or around the eye on same side where the headaches attacks '

This is very impotant, because if these symptoms stay there after treatments with Oxygen or Drugs, it means that the treatment was not effective, because treatment was not for the cause of the headaches and it means that the headaches will return.

As you can see from the photos provided on photos' page,Patients have been treated under " Professor Peter Goadsbye , Migrain Clinic and other Clinics." With medicines,100% Oxygen or drugs.

Also, you will see patients have been treated under ' my method '.

What trigger Cluster Headaches attacks ?

Research not mine                                      My research

The following trigger cluster attacks:

Alcohol and cigarette smoking.                       False
High altitudes (trekking, air travel)                 Unconfirmed yet
Bright light (including sunlight)                        False

Exertion                                                                 Unconfirmed yet
Heat (hot weather, hot baths)                           False
Foods high in nitrites                                          False

Certain medications ( including nitroglycerin and various blood pressure medications )
Cocaine

For the last 2 trigger, I am not going to try them as I am not a doctor, and I would not like to do a trail on medicines or cocaine. Well, with knowing the cause and getting rid of the headaches there is no need to try other medicines.

My research on treatment aims

My Goal was to know the real cause of the Migraine and Cluster Headaches; which i found, treatments would not be severe as you do not need to use a harmful drugs, No 100%Oxygen or a surgery. That way No side effects and with the right treatment, Without drugs, Oxygen, herbs, surgery and most important without pain or headaches at all.

You can get rid of the beast and all the symptoms forever including Swelling under or around the eye on same side which the headaches attacks accure.

Unlike with 100% Oxygen while it relife the pain within 15 minutes, and get rid of some symptoms, not all.

As The swelling under or around the eye on same side which the headaches attacks occure, will remain there.

Also, I would like to mention that " I did not only get rid of Cluster Headaches but also Migraine headaches too.

Simply I do not get headaches at all. You can see that in the photos, before and after.

Should not all Step back and reconsider, as the cause has been found and known ??

Not just a photo with a grey colored area which doctors have been looking at for the last 10 years.!

Thanks this explains everything.

Potter

IP Logged

Redd
CH.com Sponsor

Reply #30 - Mar 24th, 2010 at 12:46pm

Quote:

Potter

Yes, and with this enlightenment I'll be pain free forever-more. 

Grin

peggflick ma_2_2  
IP Logged

Potter
CH.com Alumnus

Team MOOSE DROOL Stinky
Stuff on a Hook Prostaff

Blgs.Mt.
Reply #31 - Mar 24th, 2010 at 12:56pm

Redd wrote on Mar 24th, 2010 at 12:46pm:
Quote:

Potter

Yes, and with this enlightenment I'll be pain free forever-more. 

Grin

Send him them checks you keep gettin. Bogus for bogus

Potter

IP Logged

George
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Black-Billed Magpie

Boise, Idaho USA
Reply #32 - Mar 24th, 2010 at 1:04pm

inside-out wrote on Mar 24th, 2010 at 1:07am:
he as a hard time to explain himself for English is not is language oh yeah banzai smart man.

Nothing to say is still nothing in any language.   
« Last Edit: Mar 24th, 2010 at 1:04pm by George »  

"Whoever loveth me, loveth my hound."  (Thomas More, author of "Utopia", and Chancellor of England.  1477-1535)
WWW George jacox6820 7165032563  
IP Logged

Nearby
Ex Member

Reply #33 - Mar 24th, 2010 at 1:35pm

True Nothing to say still nothing to say,I agree with you
I been saying for 3 month, who respond ?
Is it my responsibilty alone ?
I might done miss spelling,I might explained things in a poor way , maybe because i did not make time for check spelling.
My writting maybe not as good as yours.
Ok,I am so sorry about all this things. But what matter is the cause been known. you do not need to wait for 15 miunts for the devil to go a way. You can be a chronic like me,with no pain.
I am not a prophet, I am one of these old people,who still like to help other,but lives in a world full of lies.

IP Logged

Potter
CH.com Alumnus

Team MOOSE DROOL Stinky
Stuff on a Hook Prostaff

Blgs.Mt.
Reply #34 - Mar 24th, 2010 at 1:46pm

Quote:
I might done miss spelling,I might explained things in a poor way , maybe because i did not make time for check spelling.
Ok,I am so sorry about all this things. But what matter is the cause been known. you do not need to wait for 15 miunts for the devil to go a way. You can be a chronic like me,with no pain.
I am not a prophet, I am one of these old people,who still like to help other,but lives in a world full of lies.

Where are saying this miracle cure for three months?
You can't just go outside and yell this valuable information into the wind.

Potter

IP Logged

Redd
CH.com Sponsor

Reply #35 - Mar 24th, 2010 at 1:54pm

Potter you slay me.

peggflick ma_2_2  
IP Logged

Marc
Ex Member

Reply #36 - Mar 24th, 2010 at 4:29pm

Quote:

I don't have a problem with your English language skills. I do have a problem with your apparent lack of knowledge of Cluster Headaches.

Marc

IP Logged

deltadarlin
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Downsville LA
Reply #37 - Mar 24th, 2010 at 5:51pm

Got an e-mail from the esteemed gentleman who owns that site.  Anybody wanna guess what his name is?  Give you as many as you want and only the last answer counts.

Any guesses?  C'mon.  Play with me

His name is
A HASSAN BADAWY
.  Now, I'll give another prize to anybody who mght guess what that *A* stands for!

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Linda_Howell
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Do not feed the Moderators

Santa Maria, Ca.
Reply #38 - Mar 24th, 2010 at 5:59pm

ALI....you have branched out.   LMAO

I do believe it is time for a time-out.

Hurt people.....hurt people.   Think about it.
WWW calientev8 N/A N/A  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!