Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
oxygen side effects (Read 5067 times)
Joni
CH.com Old Timer

Knowledge is Power

Re: oxygen side effects
Reply #25 - Apr 8th, 2010 at 12:26am

Horsegirl,
Apparently, you asked a question because you didn't know the answer and wanted some input from what is suppose to be a forum of experienced people.  If you needed the answer, you should have gotten it without the sarcasm.  I am sorry that you didn't experience that.  I don't use O2 so I cannot answer your question, but if it was something you feared, it was a good question.  It usually never hurts to ask!

People have different view points because they see things from a different perspective.  Learning to realize this and accept it in others is a high functioning critical thinking skill.  There are people on this forum that understand this.  I suggest seeking them out and writing a private message.

Good luck!!!

Experience:  That most brutal of teachers.  But you learn, my God do you learn.  -C. S. Lewis

IP Logged

horsegirl
CH.com Veteran

Cluster Headaches

x0||USA||0|0|IA,Iowa
Re: oxygen side effects
Reply #26 - Apr 8th, 2010 at 2:12pm

thank you joni , that was very sweet , I realy only asked about the side effects because my daughter brong up the fact that my eyes got bad and needed glasses after I got turned on to o2 , and her new baby has eye problems because of o2, but thats because his eyes wernt developed yet , mine because of age Im sure , I knew when I wrote it it would cause a stir because so many people use it , it works, and its great cause apparently there arnt any side effects to speak of. I know I would be lost without it now because I dont use Imitrex and such, but what is sacred to me Is my sight , and my lungs . Thought if anyone knew of side effects from 02 this is the best place to ask, but if you told me my right arm would fall off if I used high flow o2  I would continue to use it , but don't mess with my sight or lungs . Having said that I smoked for  30 years just quit a year and a half ago . So ... by the way it didn't change the Ha . but chomping on this nicatine gum makes the shadows worse .LOL. just curious have you ever tried it or why don't you use it .I did pm a couple of great guys and they were so helpful I realy can't thank them enough , awesom guys!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!