Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The boogie man (Read 310 times)
Cassandra
CH.com Junior

The best thing in my life
is my son!

x0|Riesterstown|USA||0|0|MD,Maryland
The boogie man
Mar 1st, 2010 at 8:32am

I found that the best way to describe how scary the beast is to me.. is to compare it to the boogie man.. He stands in the shadows, and waits.. you never know when he is going to come out and grab you.

My dad thinks its funny that on my facebook i make it seem like the beast is a person. Example post :so, today.. the beast tried to visit 2 times.. and i threw him out before he got comfortable.. and now.. it's 11:30 and he is trying to say goodnight.. Stupid thing.. never listens when i tell him to just go the fuck home...

I don't know how else to "play it off" it makes me feel better, makes it feel like he can be conquered. I have had a PFD yesterday, and i am praying for one today.. doubt it.. cause it's 8:30 and i am having a shadow..

Oh well.. Thank you all for your support..

Cassandra

WWW http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&ref=searc Cassandra9988 susie152  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!