Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Time is Precious (Read 748 times)
LasVegas
CH.com Sponsor

Episodic CH since 11 yrs
old, now 50.

north of the 60th parallel
Time is Precious
Feb 20th, 2010 at 11:30pm

after 30 yrs of suffering CH's I have learned waiting for them, anticipating them, etc drives me absolutely fuckin crazy....i'm sure you've learned how precious pain free time is, enjoy it while you can and be as productive as possible, don't wait on the beast, it will come to you when the beast is ready

Wishing everybody at CH.com less pain w/ more productivity in their lives in 2019

IP Logged

BC_Battler
CH.com Junior

Stay strong

x0|West Coast|Canada||0|0|BC,British_Columbia
Re: Time is Precious
Reply #1 - Feb 21st, 2010 at 7:59am

Agreed, LV - well said. I hate waiting for them and try to be ultra-productive when I'm not being hit (which is rare, but you have to take the good when it comes, right?).

I try to get the most of life when times are good and make the best of things when times are bad. If you don't, I think it would make for a tough life.

Happy Sunday, all. Cheers -

IP Logged

DennisM1045
CH.com Alumnus

One wave at a time!

Haverhill, Massachusetts, USA
Reply #2 - Feb 21st, 2010 at 8:23am

PF time is precious.  I couldn't agree more Vegas.

The next level of freedom is to try and find a way to enjoy the PF time between the hits.  That sends a great big FU to the beast.  Don't let him steal what he hasn't even taken from you.

It's not easy.  But it is so worth the effort.

-Dennis-

Where there is life, there is hope.
Where there is Oxygen, you must use proper caution.
So be safe, don't smoke while using O2. Kill the pain and not yourself.
dennism1045 dennism1045 524417261 DennisM1045 DennisM1045  
IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Reply #3 - Feb 21st, 2010 at 11:22am

Can't repeat that often enough. Don't give the bastard any more power over you by fretting about when he might show up! Embrace the pain free time, always be ready to do battle! Wink

Joe

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

Potter
CH.com Alumnus

Team MOOSE DROOL Stinky
Stuff on a Hook Prostaff

Blgs.Mt.
Reply #4 - Feb 21st, 2010 at 11:33am

LasVegas wrote on Feb 20th, 2010 at 11:30pm:
after 30 yrs of suffering CH's I have learned waiting for them, anticipating them, etc drives me absolutely fuckin crazy....i'm sure you've learned how precious pain free time is, enjoy it while you can and be as productive as possible, don't wait on the beast, it will come to you when the beast is ready

2347 days here and by your own admission you still haven't gotten oxygen.  Get on board.

Potter

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!