Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The word "headache" (Read 486 times)
jaynik
CH.com Junior

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

x1|Anaheim|USA|usa|58|214|CA,California
The word "headache"
Feb 13th, 2010 at 5:14pm

I hate the the word "headache" is used to describe this horrible horrible ordeal we go through. Once that word is mentioned it downplays all the pain and agony e go through. I hate that when people hear that word they think oh take two aspirin and suck it up wuss.........sorry just had to vent

Go Dodgers

IP Logged

Ray
CH.com Alumnus

Ray

Columbus, Ohio
Re: The word "headache"
Reply #1 - Feb 13th, 2010 at 6:03pm

It is frustrating to face that reaction.  Only you realize what agony you face.  Just try to focus on the pain free times to live your life, and have your tools ready to deal with the pain when it comes.

Wishing you well,

Ray

You have my prayers and compassion-I'm right there with you.

Dum tempus habemus, operemur bonum

*While we have the time, let us do good*

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
WWW raymond.schwartz759 rayplace raymond.schwartz759 raymond759  
IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Re: The word "headache"
Reply #2 - Feb 13th, 2010 at 6:41pm

So call it a rare neurological condition.

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!