Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
To pred or not to pred. (Read 4476 times)
Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Re: To pred or not to pred.
Reply #25 - Mar 4th, 2010 at 3:34pm

Yes, many use melatonin around here, both in and out of cycle, but mostly in.

No, you don't have to take verapamil for the rest of your life. Only while in cycle.

Sounds to me like your doc couldn't find his a$$ with both hands. Dump him.

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

NancyB
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Reply #26 - Mar 4th, 2010 at 8:17pm

A lot of people here have tried melatonin and had good success, didn't much like it myself, that doesn't mean it won't work for you though. As for the other- I don't use it, but I think you only take it during yor cycle. There other here that can tell you a bunch more about it. You might want to start a new thread so you get your answers quicker.

IP Logged

hansfranz
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #27 - Mar 5th, 2010 at 12:42am

what dump the only Dr in new zealand who has heard of CH Grin i have leanrt so much from just talking here, i have actully in the past cycles tried to kill myself, that makes me mad at the med profession here, the only good thing about all this is that here my meds are susidised by the govt, eg i got a script today that cost $183, the real cost to me was $3
thanks guys

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!