Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Needs to end (Read 713 times)
maddog
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Needs to end
Feb 6th, 2010 at 8:56pm

Helio evey 1 this has been worst cycle let been7 weeks off and on at my end of my nervers after having a bad 1 at night im get where im feeling like i got a hagover in the morning. Embarrassed

IP Logged

bejeeber
CH.com Hall of Famer

Gnashville
Re: Needs to end
Reply #1 - Feb 6th, 2010 at 9:38pm

Hey maddog,

What kinda treatment(s) are you currently using/have you tried?

This tends to be a very good place to find out about the latest, most effective treatments, in contrast to say, the typical doctor's office.

CH according to Bejeeber:

Strictly relying on doctors for CH treatment is often a prescription that will keep you in a whole lot of PAIN. Doctors are WAY behind in many respects, and they are usually completely unaware of the benefits of high flow 100% O2.

There are lots of effective treatments documented at this site. Take matters into your own hands, learn as much as you can here and at clusterbusters.com, put it into practice, then tell this CH beast Jeebs said hello right before you bash him so hard with a swift uppercut knockout punch that his stupid horns go flinging right off.
bejeeber bejeeber Enter your address line 1 here  
IP Logged

NancyB
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Reply #2 - Feb 7th, 2010 at 1:21pm

Know exactly what you mean- got O2 yet?

IP Logged

BC_Battler
CH.com Junior

Stay strong

x0|West Coast|Canada||0|0|BC,British_Columbia
Reply #3 - Feb 7th, 2010 at 1:40pm

So sorry to hear you're having a hard time. I hope you find some relief soon - this is a great place to come for advice and support. Hopefully you've found the right care from a good neuro.

This is an awful time of year for me as well...really struggling right now. Coming to this board reminds me that this thing can be managed, and that others really do understand. Hope you have a much better night tonight. All the best -

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Reply #4 - Feb 8th, 2010 at 6:26pm

Hey maddog welcome home. Tell us what you got in your arsenal, maybe we can send some ideas to help you out. Sending prayers for now that the cycle will wind down a bit for you.

Joe

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!