Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
question (Read 662 times)
anthony g
CH.com Old Timer

I Love CH.com!

manhattan nyc
question
Jan 28th, 2010 at 7:46am

Hey all
i have another question for u guys! like i said befoer this has been my second cycle in my life so i want to ask as much as possible! so thank in advance! my neuro and i believe i am coming to the end of this cycle been in it for about a month and a half started a pred taper with verapamil still on the verap o2 and imitrex for abort just learned o2 this cycle THANX!!! i mean PROPER use of course!I saw my new neuro on tuesday who was great supports o2 100% at high flow so thumbs up! he said respect the fact that u are at the end of cycle just like u are in regular cycle! Even though I havent had any "episodes in around 4 days a bit uncomfort yesterday just sucked on some o2 and was gone just a reminder the beast is still around I guess my question is does anyone else expeirience the"end" of cycle "lingering" for awhile sorry for rambling just new to it all aand want to learn as much as i can!!! thanks again anything u can give me i respect!!!!

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Re: question
Reply #1 - Jan 28th, 2010 at 7:59am

The answer to your question is yes, many experience the end of the cycle as a whimper instead of a bang.

One request: Do you think you could differentiate your posts in the subject line a little more? There are three threads you've started on the first page alone that are titled merely "question." I have a hard time keeping them straight. Thanks.

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

anthony g
CH.com Old Timer

I Love CH.com!

manhattan nyc
Reply #2 - Jan 28th, 2010 at 8:05am

sure man sorry for that like i said im new to this no problem!  Wink thanks for the answer my friend!

IP Logged

Kevin_M
CH.com Sponsor

withered branches grow
green again.

Michigan, USA
Reply #3 - Jan 28th, 2010 at 8:10am

anthony g wrote on Jan 28th, 2010 at 7:46am:
... been in it for about a month and a half started a pred taper with verapamil still on the verap ...

I saw my new neuro on tuesday ... he said respect the fact that u are at the end of cycle just like u are in regular cycle!

I havent had any "episodes in around 4 days [quote]

I take this to be you're on only the verap now and haven't had been actually hit in four days.  That would make it hard to tell if this episode is subsiding. 

The only way to tell is if the doc suggests the verap is very gradually reduced.   

[quote]I guess my question is anyone else expeirience the"end" of cycle "lingering" for awhile

Being awhile since episodic but a lengthy reducing of verap had been best.  Too early or fast and it has happened an episode has gained some feet again.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!