Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
nightmare then shadow in AM (Read 1265 times)
Layla328
CH.com Hall of Famer

Boston
nightmare then shadow in AM
Jan 27th, 2010 at 1:16pm

Woke up at 3:30 am after having a nightmare (don't have those often but had one last night)--now been having a shadow for about the past 3 hours.  Wonder if there is any correlation--not in cycle--weird.

IP Logged

NancyB
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Re: nightmare then shadow in AM
Reply #1 - Jan 27th, 2010 at 4:53pm

Don't know, but I did dream that my ipod could give me injections that would make me feel better last night. Apple can do anything I swear!

IP Logged

Layla328
CH.com Hall of Famer

Boston
Reply #2 - Jan 27th, 2010 at 9:26pm

Oh, if only ipod could do that! 
Painfree wishes to you!

IP Logged

Revolvr
CH.com Newbie

Phoenix AZ
Reply #3 - Jan 27th, 2010 at 10:56pm

Once I woke up dreaming that I had three CH at once. How would I abort all of them? Thankfully that's impossible.

I don't know if nightmares mean anything, but any time I wake up at night with a CH I am always dreaming. I suppose REM sleep must trigger them.

IP Logged

Skyhawk5
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Ypsilanti, Mi. USA
Reply #4 - Jan 28th, 2010 at 8:23pm

I've been in remission for a little over a year (knock on wood). Yesterday morning I was dreaming of being hit and had put on my O2 and in the dream hyperventalating. Then I woke up to a real K-4 that I had to stop with O2.

You wouldn't believe how many times this happens to me in and out of cycle. Strange beast it is.

Don

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of the Beast , I  have O2 so I fear him not.
Skyhawk5655  
IP Logged

Braxxis
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #5 - Feb 11th, 2010 at 9:55pm

Layla328 wrote on Jan 27th, 2010 at 1:16pm:
Woke up at 3:30 am after having a nightmare (don't have those often but had one last night)--now been having a shadow for about the past 3 hours.  Wonder if there is any correlation--not in cycle--weird.

I've had this occur before as well. My best bet is I perhaps started my Cycle while sleeping and my first episode triggered my nightmare, causing me to wake from the pain. Funny thing about dreams is that OFTEN outside noise, motion, etc. gets integrated into your dream during REM sleep. If your head was in pain, it very well could have made your brain translate said pain into a nightmare during REM since your body goes into a state of Paralysis, in order to alert you the pain was occuring.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/Zigeith?ref=profile  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!