Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Easiest cycle yet (Read 400 times)
fiftyamp
CH.com Junior

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

x0|philly|USA||0|0|PA,Pennsylvania
Easiest cycle yet
Jan 19th, 2010 at 4:21pm

I just went through the easiest cycle I've ever had.  I started to feel glimpses of pain right before Christmas, same as last year.  For the first time, I had some shrooms right as the cycle was starting.  I took a small amount on 1/2.  The following day I was hit with a nasty rebound headache that lasted a solid 3hrs.  On the 4th and the 6th, I had very minor(maybe kip4)hits.  After that, I had some shadowing that was easily aborted with Red Bull.    One week, one nasty HA, two minor ones, and that was it.  Clusterbusters is a F'n life saver!

My cycles generally last for about 3 weeks once a year, with about 7-10 attacks.  I've busted with shrooms and seeds in the past, but never right at the onset of a cycle. 

Pain free days to all!

IP Logged

lorac
CH.com Old Timer

Imagine

Tennessee
Re: Easiest cycle yet
Reply #1 - Jan 19th, 2010 at 8:30pm

GREAT NEWS!   So Happy for ya!

hope it keeps away for a long time!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!