Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
question (Read 749 times)
anthony g
CH.com Old Timer

I Love CH.com!

manhattan nyc
question
Jan 17th, 2010 at 8:49am

hey guys
I have been with u guys around a month now and just want to throw something out there! I staeted a cycle aroung the 2nd week of dec and started a pred taper shortly after along with verap! the pred helped alot attacks less severe im weened off now still on verap 720 mg a day and started topomax 2 days ago! i use 02 to abort finally got my 25 reg yesterday what an ordeal!!! also imitrex inject with the qtip trick works great!!!! ok question Cheesy im still having episodes sometimes a few a day i can abort pretty easily with all im taking is it common to still have episodes? sorry if this seems silly to ask but its my second cycle in my life! thanks guys!!!
anthony

IP Logged

BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus

Hugs to ya

Douglasville, TX
Re: question
Reply #1 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 6:59am

Yep... you're still going to get hit as long as you're in 'cycle' but, as you said, now you can cope with them easier and abort quicker.

We don't have a "cure" for CH... all we can do is help you "handle" them with what's worked for us. Maybe someday we'll all have a cure, but not yet.

Hope your cycle is short, but now you can cope better...

Hugs BD Kiss

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stronger!

IP Logged

anthony g
CH.com Old Timer

I Love CH.com!

manhattan nyc
Reply #2 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 7:18am

thanks barb!
i thought so but had to throw it out there! As long as I have this site I am ahead of the game for SURE! life saver to say the least Wink
thanx again

IP Logged

lorac
CH.com Old Timer

Imagine

Tennessee
Reply #3 - Jan 19th, 2010 at 8:40pm

Ya Anthony...you will probably settle into a regular routine.  I did.  But when the Verapamil got built up in my system, It was much easier to kill those ones that do get through.

hope your cycle is short.!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!