Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
ECH and back pain (Read 738 times)
Chuffy
CH.com Veteran

It's just a ride.

x0||United_Kingdom||||
ECH and back pain
Jan 11th, 2010 at 3:53pm

Just looking through some old diaries and noticed that when ever I have a cluster starting I also seem to have chiropractor appointments, meaning my 'episodic' lower back trouble must have also returned. I had never associated the two before. Coincidence?

My back has been fine for months, then Xmas day (I had been having shadows for a week or two) I lean over something and feel a slight twinge/spasm, then my back stiffens up. New years day, cluster starts and also have on/off back trouble again, strange. Anyone else experience this?

IP Logged

Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
Re: ECH and back pain
Reply #1 - Jan 12th, 2010 at 5:46pm

Mine are just the inverse.  I get lower back trouble when getting hit hard, but it is due to tightening up my muscles to deal with the pain.

Jerry

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

Karla
CH.com Alumnus

One of Many and Never
Alone - Join OUCH

x1|Madison WI USA
Reply #2 - Jan 13th, 2010 at 6:53am

Im with Jerry on this one.

Karla&&suffer chronic ch &&ch.com groupie since 1999&&Proud Mom of Chris USMC Semper Fi
Karlak_1313  
IP Logged

NancyB
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Reply #3 - Jan 26th, 2010 at 9:42am

Yup, every time I go in cycle. Doesn't have to be a big thing either. This time I just pulled some muscles working out. Seems I have a little lag time between the injury and the clusters- couple of weeks. Just had a epidural injection in my neck yesterday and for the first time in weeks didn't have a headache all night, or one int the morning -so far. I do have a couple of bulging disks though. You might want to get your back checked out.

IP Logged

NancyB
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Reply #4 - Jan 26th, 2010 at 5:09pm

So then the question is- do we really have CH or just something that mimics it really well?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!