Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Seattle police officer murder.... (Read 817 times)
jon019
CH.com Alumnus

"Ya gotta believe!"

USA
Seattle police officer murder....
Nov 6th, 2009 at 8:32pm

Don't know how many of you have been following this story or even knew about it...but several days ago, SPD Officer Tim Brenton was assasinated, on duty, in his car, his trainee partner wounded.

The sense of outrage, grief, and anger in this community was palpable and widespread...we ALL wanted this scum.... BAD! These men and women in uniform are the face of a civilized society...they put their lives on the line EVERY day to "serve and protect"...without them...the deluge.

Today was the memorial service....the procession two miles long......20 minutes after it ended...police served a warrant on the "suspect". He pulled a gun and was shot...several other "persons of interest" taken into custody. I can still see the helicopters (one mile away).

ROT IN HELL is the best I can think of these wastes of the air we breath. I pray they got them all.....

Jon

The LARGE print giveth....and the small print taketh away.    Tom Waits

IP Logged

QnHeartMM
CH.com Sponsor

I AM a Phoenix!

San Diego, CA
Re: Seattle police officer murder....
Reply #1 - Nov 6th, 2009 at 10:54pm

Amen. I get pretty sensitive when it comes to law enforcement killed on duty too. Senseless.

Treat people with kind words.

IP Logged

Jackie
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Go For It!!!

Goshen, IN
Reply #2 - Nov 8th, 2009 at 2:15pm

I'm with you Jon.....may the murders ROT IN HELL!

F'n Cowards!!!!

IP Logged

jon019
CH.com Alumnus

"Ya gotta believe!"

USA
Reply #3 - Nov 8th, 2009 at 3:34pm

No longer "suspect"....it's him.... and apparently no others. Police found assault rifles (probable murder weapon), lots of ammo, bomb making supplies, articles re his previous torching of police vehicles...all in his hole. And oh, a lame ass "manifesto" these f'ks always have, and which always seem to be "secret"...f'n coward is right.....

I'm still so pissed.........

Jon

The LARGE print giveth....and the small print taketh away.    Tom Waits

IP Logged

BigMatt
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Nov 9th, 2009 at 12:33pm

I am with you, police are not paid enough for what they do and for one to lose his life like this is just unacceptable. If the guy is not dead I hope they get him healthy then fry his ass for doing this. I have law enforcement people in my family so this kind of thing hits to close to home for me.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!