Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Wanna laugh? Check this out! (Read 184 times)
sandie99
CH.com Hall of Famer

Wish it, dream it, do
it - inspite the pain!

Finland
Wanna laugh? Check this out!
Oct 28th, 2009 at 3:18pm

This is what happened to my boyfriend on Saturday... and remember: he doesn't drink.

The video is called also "hupsista" (whoopsidaisy) back in here after what BB replied to the event.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

I know, it got to hurt... but still, it gets me every time! Grin

Because one of the inmates of BB Finland is leaving to inmate switch to Philippines, this same video is shown on their website, so I thought that I should share this with all of you as well. Smiley

Sanna Grin

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!