Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
net neutrality (Read 931 times)
-johnny-
CH.com Sponsor

theres no smoking on the
dock

fayette county ohio
net neutrality
Oct 27th, 2009 at 1:52am

anybody heard of this?

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
« Last Edit: Oct 27th, 2009 at 1:53am by -johnny- »  

IP Logged

Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
Re: net neutrality
Reply #1 - Oct 27th, 2009 at 10:49am

Hadn't heard much about it, Johnny, but will be following it now.  If government can get control of it you can count on it that it will.  We need to remind Sen McCain, and the rest of them too, that he works for US.  I've been reading history again lately, and it is interesting the things we fought so hard to gain our independence over were mild compared to what we have today.  We've just allowed them to incrementally take more and more control over us.  Almost enough to make one take his musket down from over the mantle and . . .

Jerry

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

-johnny-
CH.com Sponsor

theres no smoking on the
dock

fayette county ohio
Reply #2 - Oct 27th, 2009 at 11:37am

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #3 - Oct 27th, 2009 at 11:40am

Sen McCain works for the people of Arizona.

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

-johnny-
CH.com Sponsor

theres no smoking on the
dock

fayette county ohio
Reply #4 - Oct 27th, 2009 at 11:46am

Brew wrote on Oct 27th, 2009 at 11:40am:

so the people in people in arizona won't be able to use the internet freely?

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #5 - Oct 27th, 2009 at 12:05pm

-johnny- wrote on Oct 27th, 2009 at 11:46am:

I don't know, John. I'd recommend asking Sen. McCain, but I think he might be too busy messing with the rest of the people of this nation for whom he doesn't work.

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

-johnny-
CH.com Sponsor

theres no smoking on the
dock

fayette county ohio
Reply #6 - Oct 27th, 2009 at 12:26pm

Brew wrote on Oct 27th, 2009 at 12:05pm:

I don't know, John. I'd recommend asking Sen. McCain, but I think he might be too busy messing with the rest of the people of this nation for whom he doesn't work.

take another look at this link bill. if jhn mccain has received $894,379 from comcast, verizon, and at&t to push forward a bill to censor the internet i'm sure it has captured his interest.

btw. this bill would effect people who live in wisconcin

« Last Edit: Oct 27th, 2009 at 12:27pm by -johnny- »  

IP Logged

thebbz
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Oct 27th, 2009 at 12:31pm

Surprizing how cheap it is to buy a senator.
i hate politicians.
the bb Smiley

IP Logged

-johnny-
CH.com Sponsor

theres no smoking on the
dock

fayette county ohio
Reply #8 - Oct 27th, 2009 at 12:40pm

Quote:
Surprizing how cheap it is to buy a senator.
i hate politicians.
the bb Smiley

my point exactly  Grin

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #9 - Oct 27th, 2009 at 12:59pm

-johnny- wrote on Oct 27th, 2009 at 12:26pm:
Brew wrote on Oct 27th, 2009 at 12:05pm:

take another look at this link bill. if jhn mccain has received $894,379 from comcast, verizon, and at&t to push forward a bill to censor the internet i'm sure it has captured his interest.

btw. this bill would effect people who live in wisconcin

Don't need to, Johnny. You were speaking realistically, I was speaking theoretically.

IP Logged

thebbz
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Oct 27th, 2009 at 1:06pm

Oh I love it when Brew gets all theoretical. Huh
the bb Cheesy

IP Logged

BMoneeTheMoneeMan
CH.com Alumnus

In remembrance of KingCazman.
RIP

Portland, OR
Reply #11 - Oct 27th, 2009 at 1:23pm

Callico wrote on Oct 27th, 2009 at 10:49am:
I've been reading history again lately, and it is interesting the things we fought so hard to gain our independence over were mild compared to what we have today. 
Jerry

Aint that the truth.  A company cant do business without jumping through stoopid hoops nowadays.  We The People cant touch, smell, look at or think about ANYTHING that isnt regulated beyond the Founding Father's wildest dreams and taxed to death.

You cant even heat with wood in some counties in Oregon anymore.  It's a fine of $750 if the inspector sees smoke coming from your chimney.  This is Oregon!!  We have trees and rain.  That's all we got, but of course, we can't use either.

We're regulated to death.  Upon our death, we are resurrected and taxed.

"Fool me once, shame on, shame on you.  Fool - can't get fooled again"&&&&&&Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half the population is stupider than that.&&&&

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!