Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Acupuncture (Read 564 times)
ol_archer
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Creswell, Or.  USA
Acupuncture
Oct 25th, 2009 at 11:20pm

Just a question as to whether anyone had had success with acupuncture treatment with CH?

I have tried this and seem to have had good results. I don't know if this is a normal pause in attacks. I went twice and haven't been assaulted with another head buster since. If anyone else has tried this maybe I could get some hope for more than just me.

May the Force be with us all.  Del   Undecided

IP Logged

Melissa
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give up!

Central WI, USA
Re: Acupuncture
Reply #1 - Oct 26th, 2009 at 9:03am

Hello Del and welcome,

If you go to the Google Custom Search in the upper left corner of this website and type in "acupuncture", it'll bring up all the posts made here on that subject.

Take care,
Melissa
« Last Edit: Oct 26th, 2009 at 9:04am by Melissa »  

Diseases can be our spiritual flat tires - disruptions in our lives that seem to be disasters at the time but end by redirecting our lives in a meaningful way.  ~Bernie S. Siegel
https://www.facebook.com/mellymoo92  
IP Logged

Skullcrusher
CH.com Junior

I'm Tired of Hurting!

Guelph,Ontario, Canada
Reply #2 - Oct 26th, 2009 at 10:26am

I tried acupuncture for 2 months about 8 years ago. It did nothing for me... But that doesn't mean it won't work for you. Hope for the best! Smiley

IP Logged

Happy Pappy
CH.com Sponsor

Finer than frogs hair!

Ft Loudon, PA
Reply #3 - Oct 27th, 2009 at 9:01am

I was sent to a pain clinic about 10 years ago for acupuncture
spent about an hour with paper work, the doc walks in says OH ! you get cluster headaches me no help you
I was pissed! Angry I was really pissed the next week when I get a bill for $200 ! they are still waiting for there money!  Huh
Happy Pappy Lips Sealed

We will all go to HEAVEN we have been to HELL! -(Personal Quote)  They say this will only make me stronger but I did not ask to be SUPERMAN

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!