Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Happy Birthday DJ (Read 3187 times)
itotka
CH.com Old Timer

Oxygen

Budapest|Solar System
Re: Happy Birthday DJ
Reply #25 - Oct 25th, 2009 at 10:01am

ClusterChuck wrote on Oct 24th, 2009 at 11:31pm:

You are an honest to goodness hero in my (and most of our) opinion.  It humbles me to know, and call you friend.

Happy birthday, to the most honorable man I know!

Chuck

Ditto!

And thanks again for this site.

Steve

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
WWW itotka  
IP Logged

Mrs Deej
YaBB Administrator

My life is what I make
it, and it's beautiful!

Tornado Alley
Reply #26 - Oct 25th, 2009 at 10:18am

Happy Birthday Honey!!  Thank you for being the man you are.  You are the greatest husband, father and best friend a woman could ask for.  We are blessed to have you in our lives.

Words can't express how proud I am of you and everything you have done for SO many people.  You are an angel from above!

I love you!

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
A VERY special lady put a lot of love into this project.  I have had this for over a month and it has killed me that I had to wait this long to show all of you!!   Wink  Pat...he absolutely LOVED it...it's beautiful!  Thank you again SO much!!!   Smiley

« Last Edit: Oct 25th, 2009 at 10:18am by Mrs Deej »  

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody" - Bill Cosby
WWW MrsDeej 1514951301  
IP Logged

Potter
CH.com Alumnus

Team MOOSE DROOL Stinky
Stuff on a Hook Prostaff

Blgs.Mt.
Reply #27 - Oct 25th, 2009 at 10:41am

Happy Birthday.  Be the nekkid guy all day.

Potter

IP Logged

catlind
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Surf's Up!

Weaverville NC
Reply #28 - Oct 25th, 2009 at 11:33am

A very happy Birthday to you Deej!  I hope there are many many more in your future Smiley

Love Cat

A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.

If yer gonna be stupid, ya gotta be tough

Who is John Galt?
catlind catlind68 or kadiya68 660506913 kadiya68 kadiya68  
IP Logged

midwestbeth
CH.com Sponsor

Edwardsville, IL
Reply #29 - Oct 25th, 2009 at 3:38pm

Happy Birthday DJ!!  Have an awsome Day!  Smiley

Beth

Dum vita est spes est
midwestbeth midwestbeth http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id  
IP Logged

Carl D
CH.com Hall of Famer

25+ years CH Veteran

|St. Louis|MO, USA
Reply #30 - Oct 25th, 2009 at 6:27pm

Happy Birthday Zipperhead.

{{{runs... hides....}}}

Hope it's a great one DJ.  Wink

Living proof that busting can turn a chronic to episodic!

Live each day as if it were your last because one day, you will be right.

WWW soylentmack mackdanger http://facebook.com/mackdaniels70 carld1970@yahoo.com cfd+returns  
IP Logged

cynjeep89
CH.com Alumnus

Delaware|
Reply #31 - Oct 25th, 2009 at 7:01pm

Happy Birthday.  Hope it's the best one ever!!!

IP Logged

cavalier
Ex Member

Reply #32 - Oct 25th, 2009 at 10:54pm

Happiest of days young sir.
Colin.

IP Logged

JDH
CH.com Alumnus

We will get by, We will
survive!

St Louis|Missouri
Reply #33 - Oct 25th, 2009 at 11:16pm

Happy Birthday DJ!  Smiley

ECH established 1985
simnjue2u  
IP Logged

cash5542
CH.com Hall of Famer

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

x1|Ocean Pines|USA|usa|498|141|MD,Maryland
Reply #34 - Oct 25th, 2009 at 11:16pm

Happy Birthday and THANK YOU for all you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charlotte

cash5542  
IP Logged

Jimi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Don't feed the moderators

Madisonville, KY
Reply #35 - Oct 25th, 2009 at 11:25pm

Just got back in town and saw this. Happy Birthday old friend.

Love, Jim and Ruth

I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/ Hendrix1473  
IP Logged

Charlotte
CH.com Alumnus

Patterson,California
Reply #36 - Oct 26th, 2009 at 1:21am

Happy Birthday!!!! Hope it was a great day.

Charlotte

IP Logged

andrewjb
CH.com Hall of Famer

when the love of power
becomes the power of
love !

x1|london|England|europe|185|238|
Reply #37 - Oct 26th, 2009 at 6:41am

Many Happy Returns DJ, belatedly.
Hope it was a full and memorable day.
Andrew.

IP Logged

DJ
YaBB Administrator

Boyz Rule!

Wichita, KS
Reply #38 - Oct 26th, 2009 at 7:16am

Thank you so much to all of you for wishing me happy birthday.  I had an absolutely FANTABULOUS day with family and friends.  I am soooooooo blessed.

BIG HUGS to you all and thank you again!

Kiss

Deej

I NEVER could have imagined! (April 11th, 1998 - present).  Adversity does not build character... it reveals it.
WWW 588277454  
IP Logged

sandie99
CH.com Hall of Famer

Wish it, dream it, do
it - inspite the pain!

Finland
Reply #39 - Oct 26th, 2009 at 8:14am

Happy Birthday, DJ! Smiley

Have a wonderful day!

Wishes,
Sanna

IP Logged

Jeannie
CH.com Sponsor

Live, Laugh, Love....

St Louis, Missouri
Reply #40 - Oct 26th, 2009 at 9:10am

Happy Birthday, DJ!     Glad it was a good one!

Jeannie

"It's all a grand illusion when you think you're in control." ~ Kenny Chesney

IP Logged

LadyLuv
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Champaign, IL
Reply #41 - Oct 26th, 2009 at 10:46am

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY 2 SOMEONE THAT HAVE DONE SO MUCH; 4 SO MANY...

Thanks Deej, may God continue to Bless and Protect you and Family.. I love you much and like you even more...

Peace & Blessings
Lady Luv

Ruthie Harper Ruthie Harper  
IP Logged

Louise Barham
CH.com Old Timer

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Columbia, South Carolina
Reply #42 - Oct 26th, 2009 at 2:07pm

Happy Birthday, a little late.  So sorry I didn't get to see you with Steph and Brandon.  You truly are a treasure.  Thank you sooooo much.  Here's a little funny for you. Grin Grin

Love to all,

ONLY A MAN WOULD DO THIS..!!!

Pocket Tazer Stun Gun, a great gift for the wife. A guy who purchased his lovely wife a pocket Tazer for their anniversary submitted this story:

Last weekend I saw something at Larry's Pistol & Pawn Shop that sparked my interest. The occasion was our 15th anniversary and I was looking for a little something extra for my wife Julie. What I came across was a 100,000-volt, pocket/purse- sized tazer. The effects of the tazer were supposed to be short lived, with no long-term adverse affect on your assailant, allowing her adequate time to retreat to safety....??
WAY TOO COOL! Long story short, I bought
The device and brought it home. I loaded two AAA batteries in the cute little thing and pushed the button. Nothing! I was disappointed.

I learned, however, that if I pushed the button and pressed it against a metal surface at the same time; I'd get the blue arc of electricity darting back and forth between the prongs.

AWESOME!!!
Unfortunately, I have yet to explain to Julie what that burn spot is on the face of her microwave.

Okay, so I was home alone with this new toy, thinking to myself that it couldn't be all that bad with only two triple-A batteries, right?

So there I sat in my recliner, my cat Gracie looking on intently (trusting little soul) while I was reading the directions and thinking that I really needed to try this thing out on a flesh & blood moving target. I must admit I thought about zapping Gracie (for a fraction of a second) and thought better of it. She is such a sweet cat. But, if I was going to give this thing to my wife to protect herself against a mugger, I did want some assurance that it would work as advertised.

Am I wrong..!!?

So, there I sat in a pair of shorts and a tank top with my reading glasses perched delicately on the bridge of my nose, directions in one hand, and tazer in the other.

The directions said that a one-second burst would shock and disorient your assailant; a two-second burst was supposed to cause muscle spasms and a major loss of body control and functions; a three-second burst would purportedly make your assailant flop on the ground like a fish out of water. Any burst longer than three seconds would be wasting the batteries.

All the while I'm looking at this little device measuring about 5" long, less than 3/4 inch in circumference; pretty cute really and (loaded with two itsy, bitsy triple-A batteries) thinking to myself, 'no possible way!' What happened next is almost beyond description, but I'll do my best.. .?

I'm sitting there alone, Gracie looking on with her head cocked to one side as to say, 'don't do it dimwit,' reasoning that a one second burst from such a tiny little thing couldn't hurt all that bad. I decided to give myself a one second burst just for the heck of it.

I touched the prongs to my naked thigh, pushed the button, and . . HOLY MOTHER OF GOD . . WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION . . . WHAT THE...OOOOOWWWW..!!!

I'm pretty sure Hulk Hogan ran in through the side door, picked me up in the recliner, then body slammed us both on the carpet, over and over and over again.

I vaguely recall waking up on my side in the fetal position, with tears in my eyes, body soaking wet, both nipples on fire, testicles nowhere to be found, with my left arm tucked under my body in the oddest position, and tingling in my legs?

The cat was making meowing sounds I had never heard before, clinging to a picture frame hanging above the fireplace, obviously in an attempt to avoid getting slammed by my body flopping all over the living room.
Note: If you ever feel compelled to 'mug' yourself with a tazer, one note of caution: there is no such thing as a one second burst when you zap yourself! You can't let go of that thing until it is dislodged from your hand by a violent thrashing about on the floor.. A three second burst would be considered conservative?
IT HURT LIKE CRAZY!!!

A minute or so later (I can't be sure, as time was a relative thing at that point), I collected my wits (what little I had left), sat up and surveyed the landscape. My bent reading glasses were on the mantel of the fireplace. The recliner was upside down and about 8 feet or so from where it originally was. My triceps, right thigh and both nipples were still twitching. My face felt like it had been shot up with Novocain, and my bottom lip weighed 88 lbs. I had no control over the drooling.

Apparently I pooped on myself, but was too numb to know for sure and my sense of smell was gone. I saw a faint smoke cloud above my head which I believe came from my hair. I'm still looking for my nuts and I'm offering a significant reward for their safe return!

P.s... My wife, can't stop laughing about my experience, loved the gift, and now regularly threatens me with it!

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid !!!

Louise&&Mother of CH son
weezerbarham  
IP Logged

Lefty
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #43 - Oct 27th, 2009 at 3:57pm

Happy belated burpday DJ.. Hope you had a good one. Smiley

Lefty..!

"When money's tight and is hard to get
And your horse has also ran,
When all you have is a heap of debt
A PINT OF PLAIN IS YOUR ONLY MAN."
— Flann O'Brien

IP Logged

Carl D
CH.com Hall of Famer

25+ years CH Veteran

|St. Louis|MO, USA
Reply #44 - Oct 29th, 2009 at 12:48am

I already wished ya a happy happy on facebook, but here's a belated for ya.  Smiley

Peace,
Carl

Living proof that busting can turn a chronic to episodic!

Live each day as if it were your last because one day, you will be right.

WWW soylentmack mackdanger http://facebook.com/mackdaniels70 carld1970@yahoo.com cfd+returns  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!