Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hi all Terry in chilly Davcon just checking in Ü (Read 441 times)
gore2424
CH.com Alumnus

What the hamsalad was
that ?¿?

Hi all Terry in chilly Davcon just checking in Ü
Oct 24th, 2009 at 9:28am

Hello I havent been on here to post just read. As you all know I have been fighting a really bad bout of depression/now also Bipolar since Nov. 2008. After three meds that either gave me bad side effects or didnt work I got on one that works. Well after 1 week at 12.5mg then a week at 25mg then went to 50mg. 5 days after being on the 50mg I got a rash on my lower back/upper buttocks that they thought was Steven/Johnson syndrome. A very fatel rash BUT after 20 minutes in ER and $100.00 they said nope it wasnt it. I had been cleaning my daughters nasty garage and wet nasty basement for her to sell house and I guess it was from not taking off my nasty gloves when I pulled up my pants lol. Now I am back on that med and after 3 weeks back at 50mg its working for me. I started smoking again 2-3 months ago but now have the patches again to try and make it more than the 182 days I made it before. Also I joined Golds Gym along with my best friend Dave who at 385Lbs really needs it too. I started at 185lbs and after 3 weeks going 4 times a week I am down to 170 Ü. Only -25lbs to go and I will be down to my fighting weight lol. Well thats about it for now hope everyone is doing well and take care. Terry Ü

I said your hair looks nice Ü

IP Logged

cynjeep89
CH.com Alumnus

Delaware|
Re: Hi all Terry in chilly Davcon just checking in Ü
Reply #1 - Oct 24th, 2009 at 11:19am

Hey, Terry!!  Good to hear from you, my friend.

It makes me sad to hear of the bummer situations you have been experiencing but know that you are a fighter and always manage to pull through.

Keep up the good fight, k?

IP Logged

Karla
CH.com Alumnus

One of Many and Never
Alone - Join OUCH

x1|Madison WI USA
Reply #2 - Oct 25th, 2009 at 7:21am

Terry, good to hear from you.  Sorry you are going through so much.  Sounds like you have things under control now though.  I suffer from schizophrenia and major depression so I have an idea of what you are going through.  Hang tough.  I will be praying for you.

Karla&&suffer chronic ch &&ch.com groupie since 1999&&Proud Mom of Chris USMC Semper Fi
Karlak_1313  
IP Logged

Happy Pappy
CH.com Sponsor

Finer than frogs hair!

Ft Loudon, PA
Reply #3 - Oct 25th, 2009 at 8:37am

You can do anything Bro your a Clusterhead!
Saying a prayer for ya!
Happy Pappy

We will all go to HEAVEN we have been to HELL! -(Personal Quote)  They say this will only make me stronger but I did not ask to be SUPERMAN

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!