Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Need a 25 lpm regulator for an E tank? (Read 364 times)
Ryder
CH.com Newbie

Jusrt make it to the next
minute. Good! Repeat.

San Diego, California, USA
Need a 25 lpm regulator for an E tank?
Oct 23rd, 2009 at 9:28pm

If you have an E tank and want to get an affordable 25 lpm regulator, I found a great place and wanted to share the info.

Marc pointed out this site: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register. I ordered one of their 25 lpm regulators ($32.50), and received an e-mail an hour later from Michael (site is family owned and operated), who explained they stopped carrying all their 25 lpm regulators but haven't updated their site yet. However, they did get some "standard body" 25 lpm regulators in and the site just doesn't reflect this as of yet (Oct 23, 2009). He offered to mail one out for me at the same price as the discontinued ones, and I received it the very next day. Talk about service!
I wanted to recommend this place, and thank Marc for the link. You can let Michael know you suffer from CHs - I told him a little bit about us and what a difference the higher lpm can make.
I think the price for the new regulators will be somewhat higher than the $32.50 price for the discontinued ones, but he didn't sound like it would be much more.
Hope this helps!

And yes, I was made aware of how fast the E tank would get depleted at this flow rate Shocked
I plan to talk to my insurance company about an M tank to add to my tank collection.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!