Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Political correctness, Humpty Dumpty (Read 168 times)
cavalier
Ex Member

Political correctness, Humpty Dumpty
Oct 22nd, 2009 at 8:42pm

The good old stiff upper lip BBC has decided to change the demise of Humpty Dumpty.
Couldn’t put Humpty back together again has been changed to “Made Humpty happy again”
It seems all the Kings horses and all the Kings men rather than standing over a broken shell of a man and calling for a paramedic or in this case a egg medic thought they could perhaps cheer him up with a bit of a dance.
I find it pretty surreal the Kings men and their trusty steeds should be doing a line from the Rocky horror show (lets do the time warp) I see it in your minds, horses with hoofs in the air (sing along).
Although I suspect pretty enjoyable from their normally tedious manoeuvres I bet there was one or two who thought he was a bad egg anyway.

Where does it end???
Ring a Ring of roses, to do with the plague and they were already dancing
“They all fall down”
What! They get up again?
Are we that protective of our kids to censor nursery rhymes!!!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!