Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Making Some Progress (Read 280 times)
Carl D
CH.com Hall of Famer

25+ years CH Veteran

|St. Louis|MO, USA
Making Some Progress
Oct 22nd, 2009 at 5:28pm

Things have been a bit hectic here.
CH's went haywire, started the rc seed therapy, and last night was dose 4. It's too early to tell what will happen, but they've seemed to slow down in numbers the past week so, crossing my fingers.

Between bouts of sickness, I almost have the movie soundtrack done (finishing this weekend with final mixes), and will be discussing a 2nd film with this company, and have 2 other production companies interested. Last week I used my new Vocal condenser mic on the radio show and a few people said my voice sounded like I was right there in the room with them, and with a guest using my old mic, I could hear the difference between the two. So, my future solo recordings will have much better sounding vocals. That is the one area I have been lacking even since getting this studio put together. This mic should solve the problem.

Also, (I am way excited about this) - I was asked by a fellow musician who is also one of my regular show listeners if he could use the song I recorded about clusters for a various artists compilation. I told him sure, no problem. I remixed it and got it to him, and the remix turned out nice! However, it will be a collectable version, since the vocals will definitely be redone with the new mic... anyway, the disc is out now, and has alot of very talented bands and artists on it with alot of styles of music. It is called "Rebecca Is Protected" and is a fund-raiser for breast cancer research with profits going to the Susan G Komen foundation. If anyone is interested in obtaining a copy of this disc, here is where to go for ordering info:
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

In the meantime, I've been messed up for about a month now with some internal problems. I won't go into details, let's just say my digestive system is not working properly, So next week is some tests to see if I have some kind of blockage or what the deal is. Keeping my fingers crossed on that too, since it has got to a disturbing & concerning point. Embarrassed

I cannot WAIT to have this soundtrack finished. I have so much new original stuff I am writing that has me more excited than I've ever been doing music. I guess since I can actually record now. w00t!  Smiley

Peace,
Carl D

Living proof that busting can turn a chronic to episodic!

Live each day as if it were your last because one day, you will be right.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
WWW soylentmack mackdanger http://facebook.com/mackdaniels70 carld1970@yahoo.com cfd+returns  
IP Logged

JustNotRight
CH.com Sponsor

CH version 15.0.8 member
since 2005 aka GingerS224

Wilkes-Barre, Pa (USA)
Re: Making Some Progress
Reply #1 - Oct 22nd, 2009 at 5:35pm

Congrats and MUCH LUCK to you!!!

Rock on  Cheesy

An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind.
M.K. Gandhi

If you are going through hell...Just keep going
WWW JustNotRight gngr.stewart GingerS224  
IP Logged

Karla
CH.com Alumnus

One of Many and Never
Alone - Join OUCH

x1|Madison WI USA
Re: Making Some Progress
Reply #2 - Oct 22nd, 2009 at 7:37pm

This is great news about your music Carl.  I am so happy things are finally happening for you.  I will pray that things go well for your health.

Karla&&suffer chronic ch &&ch.com groupie since 1999&&Proud Mom of Chris USMC Semper Fi
Karlak_1313  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!