Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Autumn (pics) (Read 766 times)
Melissa
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give up!

Central WI, USA
Autumn (pics)
Oct 19th, 2009 at 12:07pm

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Smiley

Diseases can be our spiritual flat tires - disruptions in our lives that seem to be disasters at the time but end by redirecting our lives in a meaningful way.  ~Bernie S. Siegel
https://www.facebook.com/mellymoo92  
IP Logged

midwestbeth
CH.com Sponsor

Edwardsville, IL
Re: Autumn (pics)
Reply #1 - Oct 19th, 2009 at 12:52pm

Pretty fall pics, Mel.  Thanks for sharing them.   Smiley

Beth

Dum vita est spes est
midwestbeth midwestbeth http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id  
IP Logged

sandie99
CH.com Hall of Famer

Wish it, dream it, do
it - inspite the pain!

Finland
Reply #2 - Oct 19th, 2009 at 1:52pm

Thanks for the pics, Mel. Smiley

I love when some of the leaves turn red in the fall... those are my favourite part. Smiley

Sanna

IP Logged

Kevin_M
CH.com Sponsor

withered branches grow
green again.

Michigan, USA
Reply #3 - Oct 19th, 2009 at 4:33pm

As storm clouds came to a head between them, gang territorial wars resolved to meet at Old Man Clyde's field for an all out rumble.

The Golden Marauders arrived enmasse from their hold of the westside.

Appearing from the East, The Shade Stalkers make an undaunted show with boisterous widespread strength.  Chains rattle.

Police were tipped off though, riot squads were able to round up many. Some made bale in the morning, others may take a hard fall.

« Last Edit: Oct 19th, 2009 at 6:50pm by Kevin_M »  

IP Logged

Mosaicwench
CH.com Sponsor

www.mosaicwench.com

Near Milwaukee WI, USA
Reply #4 - Oct 19th, 2009 at 5:01pm

Not much more glorious than Autumn in Wisconsin.

Ya didn't post the bread photo, Melly!

“Be regular and orderly in your life, so that you may be violent and original in your work.”
~Flaubert
WWW http://www.facebook.com/home.php?id=1240423960&ref Mosaicwench  
IP Logged

deltadarlin
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Downsville LA
Reply #5 - Oct 19th, 2009 at 5:21pm

Pretty!  All we have is green or brown (don't have a color for wet).

IP Logged

lorac
CH.com Old Timer

Imagine

Tennessee
Reply #6 - Oct 19th, 2009 at 5:48pm

ya.... fall in the north is totally GLORIOUS
  I do miss that!

thanks for the pics      lorac

IP Logged

Cathi_Pierce
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

x0|Oregon City|USA||0|0|OR,Oregon
Reply #7 - Oct 19th, 2009 at 5:48pm

Coming from CA, 15 yrs ago, The most stunning part of my adjustment was the realization that there are, in fact, FOUR seasons.....I was used to almost 2....really only 1....summer..and summer with lower temps.
I LOOOOOOOVE Autumn, and, Mel, those pics are gorgeous!!!
Cathi

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

IP Logged

Charlie
CH.com Alumnus

Happy to be here

Jamestown, NY
Reply #8 - Oct 19th, 2009 at 7:41pm

Beautiful pics and colors Mel. Thanks

Some from western NY:

Sorry for the size problems though.

Charlie
« Last Edit: Oct 19th, 2009 at 7:45pm by Charlie »  

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
135447360 mondocharlie mondocharlie  
IP Logged

lashultzwfe
CH.com Veteran

Make it a Great Day!

Milton,Wisconsin USA
Reply #9 - Oct 20th, 2009 at 6:59am

Thanks for sharing the pics, I love fall in Wisconsin, well most of the time...

Diane

Diane Shultz  
IP Logged

Mosaicwench
CH.com Sponsor

www.mosaicwench.com

Near Milwaukee WI, USA
Reply #10 - Oct 20th, 2009 at 3:45pm

Mel showed you the distant colors of Autumn in Wisconsin, here are my close up colors.

“Be regular and orderly in your life, so that you may be violent and original in your work.”
~Flaubert
WWW http://www.facebook.com/home.php?id=1240423960&ref Mosaicwench  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!