Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
?'s re: r.c. seeds (Read 14312 times)
lorac
CH.com Old Timer

Imagine

Tennessee
Re: ?'s r.c. seeds
Reply #100 - Nov 17th, 2009 at 7:07pm

Prayin for you both....I don't know how you keep your own head straight with all this going on.
    Hang in there!     lorac

Ps ... I have been taking the Kudzu root, and I think it has helped a lot to reduce the no of attacks, and also the severity.         Smiley

IP Logged

bejeeber
CH.com Hall of Famer

Gnashville
Reply #101 - Nov 17th, 2009 at 9:34pm

Hey Ron,

I wasn't able to keep my big 'ol O2 reservoir trash bag open at first either.

I eventually realized I could attach some extra extension tubing for my mask so that it would protrude down deeper into the more wide open area of the bag. this prevented the folds of the bag from getting sucked in and cutting off the O2 on an inhale.

That's very hard for me to describe. Cheesy Sorry if it's just a stinking load of mumbo jumbo.  Grin

« Last Edit: Nov 17th, 2009 at 9:47pm by bejeeber »  

CH according to Bejeeber:

Strictly relying on doctors for CH treatment is often a prescription that will keep you in a whole lot of PAIN. Doctors are WAY behind in many respects, and they are usually completely unaware of the benefits of high flow 100% O2.

There are lots of effective treatments documented at this site. Take matters into your own hands, learn as much as you can here and at clusterbusters.com, put it into practice, then tell this CH beast Jeebs said hello right before you bash him so hard with a swift uppercut knockout punch that his stupid horns go flinging right off.
bejeeber bejeeber Enter your address line 1 here  
IP Logged

bonkers
CH.com Old Timer

What is THIS?

San Diego, California
Reply #102 - Nov 17th, 2009 at 11:28pm

Brew. Lemon juice. Hmm. . . . We'll give it a try. Thanks.

lorac. Thanks for your much welcome support and backatcha. Keep us abreast of any and all Kudzu root developments.

beejeeber. Not mumbo jumbo at all. I'll try it and let you know. Thanks.

Excessive sorrow laughs. Excessive joy weeps.
  -Blake

IP Logged

bonkers
CH.com Old Timer

What is THIS?

San Diego, California
Reply #103 - Nov 17th, 2009 at 11:46pm

MattyAA. I'm sooo sorry! How is it possible that I forgot you? Anyway, getting to "talk" to someone like you, halfway around the world in Poland reminds me of the wonder of computers and this amazing internet. Thank you very much for your continued support of my son and I. The language you use makes it very clear to all of us that you possess an enormous heart. What a gift!

Excessive sorrow laughs. Excessive joy weeps.
  -Blake

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!