Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Mary's West Coast Tour 2009.....! (Read 268 times)
Lefty
CH.com Alumnus

Mary's West Coast Tour 2009.....!
Oct 13th, 2009 at 6:07pm

It seems the Virgin Mary is doing a little West coast tour of Ireland. A Dublin based clairvoyant who says he has visions and receives regular messages from Mary stated that she would appear at little shrine in Co.Donegal 3 weeks ago. Up to 40 people attended the shrine and sure enough they all stated that they saw an apparition of Mary.

This event was in all the local radio and papers over here. Now this gentleman had the public's interest, he went on to state that Mary would appear at the knock Shrine in Co.Mayo on Sunday past. Up to 7000 people attended hoping to see an apparition at 3pm. And once again Our Lady didn't disappoint. I don't know if any of you are familiar with the dancing sun and Our lady of Fátima in Portugal. If your interested in this type of stuff, google it and it will give you a better understanding of it's relevance to this little story.

Now the national radios had become interested and over the last couple of days there has been nothing but radio and TV phone ins as regards to the above topic. Now I'm a very sceptical person and a bit of a doubting Thomas but there was one call from a lady that caught my interest.

She began by quite clearly stating that she was a Scientist at a leading university and a total ethiast. The only reason she was in attendance was as a favour to her husband who could not take his mother due to work commitments. His Mother was a very religious woman and wanted to attend this event very much, So as a good daughter in law she duly obliged

She said that she was getting quite board while waiting around and that she couldn't hear herself think for the rattle of rosary beads of the people around her. This all changed however at 3pm as people stood around the church thinking this is where the apparition was to take place.

Then all of a sudden the clouds receded and a strong feeling of heat overcame her and she felt drawn to the sun.  She then went on to say that the Sun began to spin, change colours and become very close in appearance and this lasted for 15 minutes as the crowd gasped and applauded enthusiastically. She had also noticed that everyone within in close proximity had a strange warm golden glow around them very much like an aura. The feeling of total peace overcame her and it wasn't until she got home that she became very emotional at the days events and still cannot scientifically explain what happened at 3pm on that Sunday.

She replied yes to the DJ's last question if she now believes in God...!

It's been very interesting listening to this stuff over the last couple of days. Was this just the sensation of their retinas burning as they looked at the sun to long or was it an apparition as fore told by this gentleman.
I  would like to think it's the latter but you never know...!

What do you think...!

Lefty...!

"When money's tight and is hard to get
And your horse has also ran,
When all you have is a heap of debt
A PINT OF PLAIN IS YOUR ONLY MAN."
— Flann O'Brien

IP Logged

QnHeartMM
CH.com Sponsor

I AM a Phoenix!

San Diego, CA
Re: Mary's West Coast Tour 2009.....!
Reply #1 - Oct 14th, 2009 at 12:09am

Interesting indeed. In Fatima there was sometimes a "message". Has there been any such report this time?

Treat people with kind words.

IP Logged

Lefty
CH.com Alumnus

Re: Mary's West Coast Tour 2009.....!
Reply #2 - Oct 14th, 2009 at 5:32am

I believe Christy that she told him she was not happy with the catholic clergy and that people should say the rosary a lot more.

Lefty...!

"When money's tight and is hard to get
And your horse has also ran,
When all you have is a heap of debt
A PINT OF PLAIN IS YOUR ONLY MAN."
— Flann O'Brien

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!