Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I gotta know (Read 917 times)
Charlie
CH.com Alumnus

Happy to be here

Jamestown, NY
I gotta know
Oct 6th, 2009 at 10:43pm

I'm signed in to the new board now and when I come here, I'm not seeing as much yakking as I've come to expect. On the other hand, I don't see very much over there at all other than some initial postings.

Maybe I'm in the wrong place?

Thanks kids.

Charlie

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
135447360 mondocharlie mondocharlie  
IP Logged

-johnny-
CH.com Sponsor

theres no smoking on the
dock

fayette county ohio
Re: I gotta know
Reply #1 - Oct 6th, 2009 at 11:13pm

new board?

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
Reply #2 - Oct 6th, 2009 at 11:57pm

Charlie,

Unless I misunderstood the purpose of the new board I think it is primarily for discussion of OUCH business.  For so long we had no opportunity to do that, but now whenever something comes up that the membership wants to discuss we have an avenue.

Jerry

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

-johnny-
CH.com Sponsor

theres no smoking on the
dock

fayette county ohio
Reply #3 - Oct 7th, 2009 at 12:07am

Callico wrote on Oct 6th, 2009 at 11:57pm:
Charlie,

Unless I misunderstood the purpose of the new board I think it is primarily for discussion of OUCH business.  For so long we had no opportunity to do that, but now whenever something comes up that the membership wants to discuss we have an avenue.

Jerry

the ouch msg board isnt very old is it

IP Logged

Jimi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Don't feed the moderators

Madisonville, KY
Reply #4 - Oct 7th, 2009 at 12:17am

No.............it is brand new.

I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/ Hendrix1473  
IP Logged

Charlie
CH.com Alumnus

Happy to be here

Jamestown, NY
Reply #5 - Oct 7th, 2009 at 1:44pm

Thanks folks.

Most of you lead real lives.....I don't and have been checking here too often of late since I got broadband, I guess. Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Just thought I was behind a curve again.

Charlie
« Last Edit: Oct 7th, 2009 at 1:47pm by Charlie »  

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #6 - Oct 7th, 2009 at 2:05pm

Not behind the curve, Charlie. Behind a firewall. We're all talking about you and you can't see it.

I'm kidding. I suspect you knew that, but some might not.

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

Charlie
CH.com Alumnus

Happy to be here

Jamestown, NY
Reply #7 - Oct 7th, 2009 at 2:21pm

Charlie

IP Logged

Linda_Howell
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Do not feed the Moderators

Santa Maria, Ca.
Reply #8 - Oct 7th, 2009 at 7:28pm

Quote:
I'm not seeing as much yakking as I've come to expect.

Yeah...the members have insisted on a place to ask OUCH questions and recieve answers as well as OUCH updates.  Seems they're tongue-tied now.  LOL

Hurt people.....hurt people.   Think about it.
WWW calientev8 N/A N/A  
IP Logged

Marc
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Oct 7th, 2009 at 7:34pm

Linda_Howell wrote on Oct 7th, 2009 at 7:28pm:
Quote:
I'm not seeing as much yakking as I've come to expect.

Yeah...the members have insisted on a place to ask OUCH questions and recieve answers as well as OUCH updates.  Seems they're tongue-tied now.  LOL

Nah, there are a bunch of people who are waiting to see a sense of direction. Old history dies hard, but it does eventually get replaced by new realities. (But you already know all of that)

Personally, I really like Carolyn's response to my flaming, nasty, rude and crude question about her height and weight.

Marc
« Last Edit: Oct 7th, 2009 at 8:40pm by Marc »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!