Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Side effects with seeds? (Read 1628 times)
Marc
Ex Member

Side effects with seeds?
Oct 6th, 2009 at 9:36am

I've posted comments many times before about my never feeling anything besides being tired, even after taking very large quantities of RC seeds. With no medications in my system and fasting for the day, nothing at all.

Initially, I was really resisting trying them because of the supposed altered reality effects - not something I was willing to undergo. Now, I don't even think about it after trying them on and off over the last few years, from a fresh batch each time.

Has anyone felt any kind strong effect from RC or HBWR seeds, aside from reducing CH's?

Just curious if I'm the only one.

Marc

IP Logged

midwestbeth
CH.com Sponsor

Edwardsville, IL
Re: Side effects with seeds?
Reply #1 - Oct 6th, 2009 at 10:09am

You're not the only one Marc.  I have never felt anything other than a little tired after dosing.  I usually dose with 45-55 seeds each time. 

Dum vita est spes est
midwestbeth midwestbeth http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id  
IP Logged

Redd
CH.com Sponsor

Stevens Point USA Wisconsin
Reply #2 - Oct 6th, 2009 at 10:12am

Nope....

No effects for me either Marc, other than like you said, tired, or maybe just a bit mellow could be another word for it.

Just as an aside, I learned from notsienfeld yesterday that RC has helped him reach a full year now virtually PF.

"The goal of life living in agreement with Nature."  ~Zeno
peggflick ma_2_2  
IP Logged

bejeeber
CH.com Hall of Famer

Gnashville
Reply #3 - Oct 6th, 2009 at 11:31am

I've taken up to 50 before bed.

Alternate reality doesn't concern me too much, but I never felt a side effect, except that I may have slept a bit better.
« Last Edit: Oct 6th, 2009 at 11:32am by bejeeber »  

CH according to Bejeeber:

Strictly relying on doctors for CH treatment is often a prescription that will keep you in a whole lot of PAIN. Doctors are WAY behind in many respects, and they are usually completely unaware of the benefits of high flow 100% O2.

There are lots of effective treatments documented at this site. Take matters into your own hands, learn as much as you can here and at clusterbusters.com, put it into practice, then tell this CH beast Jeebs said hello right before you bash him so hard with a swift uppercut knockout punch that his stupid horns go flinging right off.
bejeeber bejeeber Enter your address line 1 here  
IP Logged

Marc
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Oct 6th, 2009 at 1:47pm

Thanks folks, I've been wondering about that for awhile and can't recall anyone posting much about it. I appreciate the input.

Redd, that's good news! I've had some pretty good long runs with RC seeds, but the effectiveness always fades to zero over time.

I've tried to blast it with huge doses with over 100 seeds, every 5 days, 10 days ans 14 days.  I've tried tiny doses daily, and everything in between.

Luckily, high flow O2 makes CH's super easy for me to kill, otherwise I'd be looking to find some big guns (to steal the phrase from you  Grin)

Marc
« Last Edit: Oct 6th, 2009 at 1:48pm by Marc »  

IP Logged

Chad
CH.com Hall of Famer

Emmaus, PA
Reply #5 - Oct 6th, 2009 at 2:30pm

I've taken 80 and stayed awake for it.  The only thing I got was a little nausea, tired and gas afterwards, LOL.  Never a trip like other hallucinogens I experimented with in college.  I would presume you would have to eat an ungodly amount to feel anything.
« Last Edit: Oct 6th, 2009 at 2:31pm by Chad »  

When the PAIN starts, I FIGHT back!

Rivea Corymbosa seeds were my KO punch, now D3 is the front runner!

IP Logged

Racer1_NC
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

"Well, let's go see."

Lewisville, NC
Reply #6 - Oct 6th, 2009 at 2:38pm

I took somewhere in the area of 50 once.......but just once. 38 gives me a tired...relaxed feeling.....50 gave me an hour of rather strange, detached feelings. Not going there again.

“We see what we believe, not the other way around." — Varga
Racer1_NC  
IP Logged

Marc
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Oct 8th, 2009 at 9:26am

Thanks for the feedback, everyone. I was just wondering if I was resistant to the effects.

Sounds like 20-30 seed doses don't bother anyone. Above that, some people start to notice it.

Thanks again,

Marc

IP Logged

Sandy_C
CH.com Sponsor

There is no such thing
as a stupid question.

Jamestown, NC
Reply #8 - Oct 11th, 2009 at 4:59pm

Hi Marc,

I've had phenomenal results with 35 seeds, with no reaction other than calm, content, and comfy, plus, I sleep very well that night.  I take the first dose, then another 5 days later.  I've completely aborted two cycles within 7 days and have been pain free for over three years.

The first cycle I tried to bust with the seeds, the beast fought back hard for a few days of that 5 day wait period between doses.  I hit him with the high flow O2 and was able to abort those hits without too much problem. 

Now, he apparently isn't fighting anymore, but I have my seeds and O2 ready because I do believe he will visit me again someday.

Keep trying.  Trust me, the seeds gave me my life back.

Sandy

Lean on me, when you're not strong, cause we all need somebody to lean on.

IP Logged

Marc
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Oct 11th, 2009 at 5:51pm

Thank Sandy.

I've got several years of working with them behind me. I do get decent results, just not during high cycles.

My question was honest curiosity about others reaction to the psychoactive effect - or lack thereof.

Marc

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!