Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Detox before seeds? (Read 773 times)
MadHatter
CH.com Newbie

"No, it's NOT A MIGRAINE"!!!

x0|Colorado Springs|USA||0|0|CO,Colorado
Detox before seeds?
Oct 5th, 2009 at 4:21pm

I have received my packet of HBWR seeds and am now out of trex and o2 and have no health insurance to get more o2. Desperate!!!
How important is is to detox before taking seeds? I've only had about 3 doses of Treximet in the past 5 days, but really need some relief. In constant pain.
Thanks

IP Logged

Marc
Ex Member

Re: Detox before seeds?
Reply #1 - Oct 5th, 2009 at 4:58pm

Conventional wisdom says that detoxing is a must, but one or two people have reported a measure of success without doing it. Most say that it is important to get a good shot at success.

In your place, I would get some welding O2 today.

For many people, seeds can cause a temporary increase in hits before helping. I'm a welding O2 user and have been for quite awhile.

Marc

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!