Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Dosing 2nd round of RC and... (Read 551 times)
Carl D
CH.com Hall of Famer

25+ years CH Veteran

|St. Louis|MO, USA
Dosing 2nd round of RC and...
Oct 4th, 2009 at 6:57pm

Doing my radio show!!!!!

This is gonna be either fun, or really really scarey.

Weeee,
CD

Living proof that busting can turn a chronic to episodic!

Live each day as if it were your last because one day, you will be right.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
WWW soylentmack mackdanger http://facebook.com/mackdaniels70 carld1970@yahoo.com cfd+returns  
IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Re: Dosing 2nd round of RC and...
Reply #1 - Oct 4th, 2009 at 7:38pm

Or it will be no big deal since effective doses for CH are sub-hallucinegenic.

Several outcomes possible. Wink

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

Kevin_M
CH.com Sponsor

withered branches grow
green again.

Michigan, USA
Reply #2 - Oct 5th, 2009 at 8:33am

Carl,

Don't know if this will fit your format, but if you can find these recordings, a way to put one those psychodelic messages out on your show no one will figure out, you could do back to back records by the SRC and The Seeds

The Seeds  were L.A. based garage style, easily remembered maybe from their '60's hit "Pushin' Too Hard".

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

More obscure is Detroit/Ann Arbor based SRC.  Local albums with some following.  (What reminded me of you though is their hits, "Black Sheep" in '68 and "Up All Night" in '69. Wink  Most notably remembered for their version of "I'm So Glad" around here, pretty good back then from what I remember.  Been a LONG time. 

Quote:
After Holland began managing the group he decided a lead singer was necessary and began auditioning singers.  Scott Richardson auditioned, (SRC = Scott Richardson Case) and so did another guy who happened to work for Holland at Discount Records.  As history would have it, Richardson was picked to join SRC.  The other guy, named Jimmy Osterberg, had to find his own band.  He did, and he changed his name, too.  You know him today as Iggy Pop and his band as The Stooges.

I do not remember "Black Sheep", but scrolling down this site is a link.

Their website has some music links, possibly elsewhere, too.

Some of their local psychedelic concert posters from '67:

On posters, same place, off nights, with recognizable names in '68:

PF good luck.
« Last Edit: Oct 5th, 2009 at 8:41am by Kevin_M »  

IP Logged

Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
Reply #3 - Oct 6th, 2009 at 12:44am

Hope it works for you Carl.  Both for the head and on the radio.

Be well and PF my friend.

Jerry

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

-johnny-
CH.com Sponsor

theres no smoking on the
dock

fayette county ohio
Reply #4 - Oct 6th, 2009 at 10:41pm

those are some realy cool posters kevin. thanks for taking the time to post them.
heres a few i have on the pc in my garage. i probably have 50 hours of classic rock alone. don't have to get my CDs all greasy

carl i think your show is on sundays right? hope it worked and i'm glad your pushing through in spite of CH.
rock on brother Cool
« Last Edit: Oct 6th, 2009 at 10:45pm by -johnny- »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!