Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Away we go - what a film! (Read 337 times)
sandie99
CH.com Hall of Famer

Wish it, dream it, do
it - inspite the pain!

Finland
Away we go - what a film!
Oct 3rd, 2009 at 2:10pm

I went to see Sam Mendes' new movie "Away we go" this afternoon with mom and we both loved it.

I've seen plenty of movies lately, and this has been the best. It was charming, funny and gave nicely things to ponder, which is a sign of a good movie to me. I loved the cast and the setting.

I enjoyed the film so much that the shadows I kept on having during it didn't spoil the fun. And the bottle of energy drink I had with me also helped. Wink

Have you seen it?

PF days to all,
Sanna

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

midwestbeth
CH.com Sponsor

Edwardsville, IL
Re: Away we go - what a film!
Reply #1 - Oct 5th, 2009 at 9:27am

I haven't seen it, but appreciate the recommendation.  Always looking for a good movie to see.  I watched a real stinker this weekend and that's two hours of my life I'll never get back.

Beth

Dum vita est spes est
midwestbeth midwestbeth http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id  
IP Logged

barry_sword
CH.com Alumnus

Mountain Biking Keeps
Me Sane

Bracebridge, Canada
Re: Away we go - what a film!
Reply #2 - Oct 5th, 2009 at 6:29pm

Glad you enjoyed the movie with your mom Sanna. Smiley
Here is the trailer.

QUIT SMOKING SEPT. 03 2005

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!