Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Seed Question: Expiry date? (Read 722 times)
daver2
CH.com Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

x0|toronto|Canada||0|0|ON,Ontario
Seed Question: Expiry date?
Oct 2nd, 2009 at 4:57pm

Hi all,

Back again (yay!)....but happy to report that for the first time I was able to skip my 'spring' cycle altogether, I am attributing that to the seeds. They have made my cycles much more tolerable, much lower frequency rate and generally lower KIP/headache.

This cycle however seems to be a bit seed resistant, or maybe i'm just paranoid that they won't work. Does anyone know the shelf life of these things? Last time I bought some, I did so because i was worried that they might lose effectiveness over time, but when i bought the new ones i wondered if I was just buying the seeds from the same batch. (After all, how much demand for them can there be at these little stores?)

One thing i did notice about seeds is that they seem to sometimes aggravate things while they are helping (make sense?) As an example, dosed last night (20 seeds) and got hammered around 9:30pm, got into the KIP 9-10 range and stayed there until 1:00am which is completely unusual for me, normally i'm 30-45 minutes tops, but I have noticed that in the past with the seeds, sometimes the headaches were longer. Alternatively, I used to get up to 9-10/day at my peak, but the seeds have reduced that to 1-3/day.

Anyway...just some musings and observations about seed use, hopefully these will kick in a bit harder and shorten my cycle time but might look for new seeds if people think these are too old.

d.

IP Logged

Melissa
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give up!

Central WI, USA
Re: Seed Question: Expiry date?
Reply #1 - Oct 4th, 2009 at 3:14pm

From what I gather, and someone correct me please if I'm wrong, getting slammed after dosing is common.  Also, I've read that seeds can lose their potency after they've sat around for months?

Congrats on skipping your spring cycle, that's fantastic!

Diseases can be our spiritual flat tires - disruptions in our lives that seem to be disasters at the time but end by redirecting our lives in a meaningful way.  ~Bernie S. Siegel
https://www.facebook.com/mellymoo92  
IP Logged

Marc
Ex Member

Re: Seed Question: Expiry date?
Reply #2 - Oct 4th, 2009 at 3:27pm

Yep, RC seeds generally made be get some bad hits before  I saw improvement. In my case it was the next day or night - never sooner than that.

I would assume that seeds age and lose potency, but I have no way of measuring it, and I've never felt any side effects from any of 9 batches.

Marc

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!