Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Is this for real?? (Read 1599 times)
ClusterChris
CH.com Old Timer

Damn Head!

Welland, Ontario
Is this for real??
Sep 28th, 2009 at 7:15pm

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Chris

IP Logged

Grandma_Sweet_Boy
CH.com Alumnus

What Goes Around Comes
Around!

Georgetown,Ontario
Re: Is this for real??
Reply #1 - Sep 28th, 2009 at 7:33pm

Chris - I expect a lot of his information came from this very site.  I'd not be spending my $$$ to get his book. 

Carol

IP Logged

ClusterChris
CH.com Old Timer

Damn Head!

Welland, Ontario
Reply #2 - Sep 28th, 2009 at 8:34pm

Ya, That is what i figured too.   Just curious if anyone here knows who that is or anyone from the tetimonials as well.

Thats basically what this site is, just not in a book.

Chris

IP Logged

Linda_Howell
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Do not feed the Moderators

Santa Maria, Ca.
Reply #3 - Sep 28th, 2009 at 9:06pm

What this is, is a person who is trying to make money from info. gleaned from here and the OUCH website.

You'd be better off sending DJ or OUCH the money, as that is where this guy got his info.

Hurt people.....hurt people.   Think about it.
WWW calientev8 N/A N/A  
IP Logged

JustNotRight
CH.com Sponsor

CH version 15.0.8 member
since 2005 aka GingerS224

Wilkes-Barre, Pa (USA)
Reply #4 - Sep 28th, 2009 at 9:08pm

I think if there actually were a CURE our Neurologists and General physicians for that matter, would know about it and be using it.

Who would want to let someone suffer with this kind of pain???   Huh

Sounds like a scam to me, not wasting my $$ on it.  Roll Eyes

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind.
M.K. Gandhi

If you are going through hell...Just keep going
WWW JustNotRight gngr.stewart GingerS224  
IP Logged

Pinkfloyd
CH.com Hall of Famer

comfortably numb

x0||USA||||IL,Illinois
Reply #5 - Sep 30th, 2009 at 11:53pm

Although i don't like the word 'cure" in it, books do still have a place in our world. Hopefully it is good information gleaned from here and OUCH. Maybe there's some good stuff from CB.
At least a million or so people with clusters haven't visited this site or OUCH. Until some org can get this information out to everyone without a computer, its good that someone is doing it, IMHO. Maybe the book will even find its way into the hands of a doctor or two. Who knows. If the info is good, it can't hurt to be out there.
I understand its being advertised "online" so people with access to this site may not need the book but hopefully its also being marketed to those internet-deprived people out there suffering without the help found here and at other online sites.

Bob
P.S. nothing wrong with gleaning information and putting it together to help others. Most of the info here, at OUCH and CB was gleaned from someone, somewhere.......The trick is being a good gleaner.

"those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."
- C.S. Lewis
WWW psiloscribe pinkshroomrat  
IP Logged

lorac
CH.com Old Timer

Imagine

Tennessee
Reply #6 - Oct 1st, 2009 at 8:43am

Yikes...$37 dollars, I am sure I can get all that info right here .   And meet some fine folks too!

But you are right ...any info or help is a good thing.  Just hope its also available off line,,,not everyone has a computer.  Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!