Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Strange weather makes for strange activities (Read 255 times)
arcticspirals
CH.com Junior

Lebanon,OR
Strange weather makes for strange activities
Sep 27th, 2009 at 3:14am

Well spoiling my weeks of a dry spell, found out skunk spray will beckin the beastie. But I felt confident my tea would mend it and back on track. I can't help but love the days of collecting acorns, and making squash cassarole to a family of kids who hate squash. Guess its something about loving life.
A remarkable thing a group of folks can do, let you remember what exactly that means, loving life. Striving each time to make it wonderful and unforgetable. You guys keep posting and making connections. I refer many many many people to this site. I hope they are finding the relief I have, in knowing there is a place for us among the rest.
Happy fall, Blessed Autumn and happy freakin harvest days!

arcticspirals or_ri or_ri@yahoo.com  
IP Logged

Melissa
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give up!

Central WI, USA
Re: Strange weather makes for strange activities
Reply #1 - Sep 27th, 2009 at 8:06am

A very happy fall to you also! Smiley

Diseases can be our spiritual flat tires - disruptions in our lives that seem to be disasters at the time but end by redirecting our lives in a meaningful way.  ~Bernie S. Siegel
https://www.facebook.com/mellymoo92  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!