Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Before They Go................... (Read 369 times)
seaworthy
CH.com Hall of Famer

Before They Go...................
Sep 26th, 2009 at 10:57pm

Say Thank You.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Melissa
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give up!

Central WI, USA
Re: Before They Go...................
Reply #1 - Sep 26th, 2009 at 11:16pm

That was beautiful.  Going to share it on FB. Cry

Diseases can be our spiritual flat tires - disruptions in our lives that seem to be disasters at the time but end by redirecting our lives in a meaningful way.  ~Bernie S. Siegel
https://www.facebook.com/mellymoo92  
IP Logged

Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
Reply #2 - Sep 27th, 2009 at 1:18am

Thank you Don.  We owe a great debt, one that most of us have no comprehension of, nor do we have an understanding of the price they paid to keep our freedom as they did.

Jerry

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

Linda_Howell
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Do not feed the Moderators

Santa Maria, Ca.
Reply #3 - Sep 27th, 2009 at 2:58pm

That was awesome.

I belong to the Patriot guard riders (motorcycles riding along with the funeral procession of vets who have died... to protect them from the crazies called "Westboro Baptist Church) as well as paying respect, and most of them are Viet Nam vets. 

Some of the stories I've heard from them about how they were vilafied, spit on and beat up when they came home made me cry.  At least WW11 vets got respect and a well-deserved homecoming.  They are all heros in my book.

Hurt people.....hurt people.   Think about it.
WWW calientev8 N/A N/A  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!