Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Anyone seen or tried this?? (Read 527 times)
ClusterChris
CH.com Old Timer

Damn Head!

Welland, Ontario
Anyone seen or tried this??
Sep 25th, 2009 at 9:07am

I was thinkig las night after wakng up to the beast at 1:30am.  There must be some kind of patch that we can get for melatonin or possibly imitrex to provide us with a steady low dose to help us get through the night. Low and behold I stumbled across this.Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register  I am curious to know if anyone has heard or seen this anywhere. I think it's a great idea.  Just google melatonin patch and you can see all kinds of literature on it.

Ok I also just found this interesting read. Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Chris

IP Logged

lorac
CH.com Old Timer

Imagine

Tennessee
Re: Anyone seen or tried this??
Reply #1 - Sep 25th, 2009 at 12:09pm

Had not heard of that, but I think it would be great...as long as the drug companies don't start to control it, and take it off the shelf.  They did that to Lugols Iodine...now you can only buy one ounce at a time, because some folks were using it to make meth.
  can't imagine to what advantage though.

I would think a patch would be great, not only for CH, but also for us gals with hot flashes. Grin

IP Logged

LucyBee210
CH.com Junior

x0|Brooksville|USA||0|0|FL,Florida
Re: Anyone seen or tried this??
Reply #2 - Sep 26th, 2009 at 9:52am

Sounds like a good idea but since I'm taking 12 mgs in Melatonin pill form each night I'd probably look pretty silly all patched up... I'll be doing further research on this since I am generally not a pill taker but anything to help me get through the night would be beneficial..

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!