Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Got my O2 tanks & a concentrator... (Read 761 times)
Cruz
CH.com Newbie

Out w/ the Nu in w/ the
Old.

Jax, FL
Got my O2 tanks & a concentrator...
Sep 25th, 2009 at 8:32am

After some back & forth w/ my Dr., insurance & the O2 company; I finally got my O2 in house.  They set me up w/ 2 E tanks w/ an 8 lpm regulator.  Needless to say the 15 lpm regulator & O2ptimask are on order. 

But my Dr. also put me on O2 therapy while I sleep through an Oxygen Concentrator @ 3 lpm.  It's kind of awkward trying to sleep w/ a nasal cannula on w/ O2 blowing in your nose.  But my nights & days have been CH free since I've been on the O2 therapy.

I'll keep you guys updated on how everything goes but needless to say I'm a happy man!  Grin
« Last Edit: Sep 25th, 2009 at 1:10pm by Cruz »  
http://www.facebook.com/manny.malig  
IP Logged

Lefty
CH.com Alumnus

Re: Got my O2 tanks & a concentrator...
Reply #1 - Sep 25th, 2009 at 8:37am

Cruz wrote on Sep 25th, 2009 at 8:32am:

[quote]But my Dr. also put me on O2 therapy while I sleep through an Oxygen Concentrator @ 3 lpm.  It's kind of awkward trying to sleep w/ a nasal cannula on w/ O2 blowing in your nose.

Melatonin...?

Lefty..!

"When money's tight and is hard to get
And your horse has also ran,
When all you have is a heap of debt
A PINT OF PLAIN IS YOUR ONLY MAN."
— Flann O'Brien

IP Logged

lorac
CH.com Old Timer

Imagine

Tennessee
Reply #2 - Sep 25th, 2009 at 12:18pm

Good for you Cruz.   Sure takes a load off, just knowing the O2 is in the house!  eh!

IP Logged

bejeeber
CH.com Hall of Famer

Gnashville
Reply #3 - Sep 25th, 2009 at 2:31pm

Cruz wrote on Sep 25th, 2009 at 8:32am:
.... my nights & days have been CH free since I've been on the O2 therapy.....

Shweeeet!  Grin

Quote:
Posted by: lorac
Good for you Cruz.   Sure takes a load off, just knowing the O2 is in the house!  eh!

You're originally from Canada?!  Smiley

CH according to Bejeeber:

Strictly relying on doctors for CH treatment is often a prescription that will keep you in a whole lot of PAIN. Doctors are WAY behind in many respects, and they are usually completely unaware of the benefits of high flow 100% O2.

There are lots of effective treatments documented at this site. Take matters into your own hands, learn as much as you can here and at clusterbusters.com, put it into practice, then tell this CH beast Jeebs said hello right before you bash him so hard with a swift uppercut knockout punch that his stupid horns go flinging right off.
bejeeber bejeeber Enter your address line 1 here  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!