Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I Need Help - RC Prep Inquiry (Read 777 times)
Carl D
CH.com Hall of Famer

25+ years CH Veteran

|St. Louis|MO, USA
I Need Help - RC Prep Inquiry
Sep 24th, 2009 at 1:07pm

Okay so like, I'm sick to fucking death of being chronic, and after an attempt to get some organic remedy fell through I went and ordered some RC seeds. However, the site I had bookmarked is suddenly 'no longer there' and so now I am stuck as on how to prepare these things. I've not a fucking clue, and Saturday or sunday (depending on how long prep takes) I will be ready for the first round.

Can ANYBODY give me a heads up on how to prep these? If so, message me here - not on Facebook (APPS ARE NOW ALLOWED TO SPY ON YOUR INBOX - FACEBOOK SUCKS!!!) and either send me a message here, or if you would rather send it to my email, let me know.

Anybody?  Huh
Carl

Living proof that busting can turn a chronic to episodic!

Live each day as if it were your last because one day, you will be right.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
WWW soylentmack mackdanger http://facebook.com/mackdaniels70 carld1970@yahoo.com cfd+returns  
IP Logged

Chad
CH.com Hall of Famer

Emmaus, PA
Re: I Need Help - RC Prep Inquiry
Reply #1 - Sep 24th, 2009 at 1:21pm

Carl, check out the "meds" section on this site for lots of rc seed tips. 

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

These two links above will give you directions on preparation.  What I do is different from others is crush my seeds in a mortar and pestle  and soak the crushed seeds in a glass of 2 oz. of water and wait for 2 hours.  Then I suck them done.  It's God awful, but I get results, however i'm not chronic either.  Clusterchuck just posted his prep today on the rc thread in the "med" section.  I'll post that link as soon as I find it.  Make sure you are detoxed from other drugs like triptans.

Good luck bro!

Chad
« Last Edit: Sep 24th, 2009 at 1:26pm by Chad »  

When the PAIN starts, I FIGHT back!

Rivea Corymbosa seeds were my KO punch, now D3 is the front runner!

IP Logged

gizmo
CH.com Hall of Famer

Germany
Reply #2 - Sep 24th, 2009 at 1:24pm

Here's the link Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Carl D
CH.com Hall of Famer

25+ years CH Veteran

|St. Louis|MO, USA
Reply #3 - Sep 24th, 2009 at 9:28pm

Thanks y'all. Wish be luck. Don't want to get my hopes up but.... hopes are up - who am I kidding, eh?

WWW soylentmack mackdanger http://facebook.com/mackdaniels70 carld1970@yahoo.com cfd+returns  
IP Logged

Iddy
CH.com Alumnus

Smile

Toronto,Canada
Reply #4 - Sep 24th, 2009 at 9:38pm

CRAP! So sorry to hear that you in this state!

Wish I could help with some advice, but I'm just an ignorant follower of those who are more educated than I on this site.

Stay strong my friend and I wish you all the best.

Iddy

Walk in Peace

"If you can, help others, if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." Dalai Lama

IP Logged

barry_sword
CH.com Alumnus

Mountain Biking Keeps
Me Sane

Bracebridge, Canada
Reply #5 - Sep 24th, 2009 at 9:54pm

I've never have tried the seeds Carl so not much help to you other than support. Hang in there! I wish I could do more for you. Sad

QUIT SMOKING SEPT. 03 2005

IP Logged

Carl D
CH.com Hall of Famer

25+ years CH Veteran

|St. Louis|MO, USA
Reply #6 - Sep 24th, 2009 at 10:08pm

Iddy wrote on Sep 24th, 2009 at 9:38pm:
CRAP! So sorry to hear that you in this state!

Wish I could help with some advice, but I'm just an ignorant follower of those who are more educated than I on this site.

Stay strong my friend and I wish you all the best.

Iddy

Not an ignorant follwer, but a sufferer and supporter whom I'm glad I got to meet in Canada this past summer.
Nothing new here. Just ready for a new approach since I am sick of having light periods, then getting slammed  and using up tons of o2. They just jacked me on Frova (the only triptan I would take) so now, o2 is all I have.

Just immersing myself in my music and focusing on other things the best I can, and dealing with the CH as it comes, then do my best to get over it and move on. I am finding meditation helps ALOT with coping with other things I am dealing with than CH. So, staying strong as I can.
barry_sword wrote on Sep 24th, 2009 at 9:54pm:
I've never have tried the seeds Carl so not much help to you other than support. Hang in there! I wish I could do more for you. Sad

Barry, your support does more than you know for not just me, but alot of people on here.  Wink

Peace,
Carl

PS - Think I got it. This weekend will be the test.

IP Logged

ClusterChuck
CH.com Alumnus

The BEAST rises again,
and again, and again,
and .

Greenville, North Carolina
Reply #7 - Sep 25th, 2009 at 12:49am

Carl, Carl, CARL!!!

SHEESH!!!

What are we going to do with you?  I TOLD you that you are not allowed to suffer anymore, nor have any high cycles!  Why didn't you listen to me?

<shaking my head>

I guess I will just have to punish you now!!!  LOL!

Anyhow, buddy, you have my number, give me a call if I can help you get going with this.  I know the first two times I tried it, I got no results.  Then I went a bit against the guidelines and used WAY more than many do, at a much closer range, and I'll be damned!  It seems to be working!

It hasn't eliminated them, but you know me Carl, for me to be down to two or three hits a day, at low levels (some I don't even attempt to abort, they are so mild) is basically pain free, in my book!

In the beginning, I take 40 (forty) seeds, crushed up in a pepper grinder, and soaked for at least an hour, in water.  Many times I leave them overnight, or even a couple days, before I remember to drink it.  (I am old and senile, remember ...)  But, I do this every two or three days, for a bit, and then back off to doing them every two weeks.

If I go longer than two weeks, they start to ramp back up, again, like they are doing now.  But I am in Florida on a business trip (that was for three or four days, and I am now at two weeks, with the end still a distance away) and I did not bring the seeds with me.  I am going to have one of my bratty kids go to my house, get them, and ship them down to me.

But, anyway, what I am basically telling you, don't get discouraged if they don't work right away.  Up the number of seeds you take.  I think I started at 25 seeds, and then built up to the 40, that seem to work.

Good luck, my friend, and keep us informed to how it is working for you!

Chuck

CAUTION:  Do NOT smoke when using or around oxygen.  Oxygen can permeate your clothing or bedding.  Wait, before lighting cigarette or flame.  

Keep fire extinguisher available, and charged.
ClusterChuck  
IP Logged

Sandy_C
CH.com Sponsor

There is no such thing
as a stupid question.

Jamestown, NC
Reply #8 - Sep 25th, 2009 at 12:28pm

Carl,

I'm not chronic, but the seeds have worked wonders for me.

When my cycle shows signs of starting, I crush 35 seeds in a pepper grinder, soak them in a couple ounces of water for about 2 hours, then chug the mess down - including the "sludge" in the bottom of the glass.  I learned the hard way that the "sludge" is my friend.

I wait five days (others here have had success without waiting that long), take another 35 seed dose, and wallah!  My cycle ends - completely. 

One thing I did learn though was when you get your seeds, do not store them in the little plastic bag they came in.  Use a small jelly jar with a tight screw on lid and keep the jar in the fridge.  It keeps the seeds fresher for a longer period of time.

Hope this helps.

Sandy

Lean on me, when you're not strong, cause we all need somebody to lean on.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!