Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Little update (Read 226 times)
Em
CH.com Alumnus

I wanna go...

St Peter Port, Guernsey.
Little update
Sep 23rd, 2009 at 5:28am

Hello all,

A little update. I was re-admitted over the weekend for further monitoring as the contractions were still going strong. After another restless stay in the maternity ward, they let me come home, but we're on standby still. We have to write everything down and the midwife calls twice a day to check up on me.

On the plus side, I'm not on total bed rest anymore, so at least I can potter about the house and tidy up, but nothing too strenuous.

On the plus side, we make it to 30 weeks on Friday, which is super. I still think after all this fuss, this baby will be 2 weeks late and I'll end up being induced! Just likes to cause a stir, like it's father!  Grin

Thank you to Barry and Sanna for checking up on me!  Smiley

Em
xx

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Em emily.wensink 655755088  
IP Logged

Melissa
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give up!

Central WI, USA
Re: Little update
Reply #1 - Sep 23rd, 2009 at 8:54am

LOL Em!  Love your attitude. Smiley

So glad you've made it this far, still praying your bean wants to stay in its cocoon until it's done baking.

Love ya!
Smileymelly

Diseases can be our spiritual flat tires - disruptions in our lives that seem to be disasters at the time but end by redirecting our lives in a meaningful way.  ~Bernie S. Siegel
https://www.facebook.com/mellymoo92  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!