Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
93 days and counting. (Read 139 times)
cavalier
Ex Member

93 days and counting.
Sep 22nd, 2009 at 9:42pm

Yes it’s nearly here
Have you noticed the merchandise in your local supermarket has moved shelves?
Have you noticed the garden and BBQ stuff reduced?
Have you noticed that blown air aroma of winter wonderland?

We all know about the subliminal messages sent by our caring leading stores,
Up tempo music at peak times to get you in and out and slow meandering tunes when not so busy.

Bloody hell!!
In your face Santa chocolate as you walk through the door!!
Mince pies reduced because the sell by date runs out in October!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As the great wise bearded one once said

“You spend your life telling your kids not to talk to strangers bearing gifts”

“It’s ok on the 25th”.

Personally speaking, I’ve got a beef with Kris Cringle and especially that bloody rude olf

When I was a youngster I left some Brandy and mince pies, (not really in the spirit of things) for dear old Santa and his hungry steeds only to find my Dad had scoffed and drunk the lot.

Mum reckoned Rude had a hair appointment and couldn’t make it, (we all know it was a nose job)

I suppose as normal, the Brandy and mince pies will be there again this year and I suppose I’ll eat and drink as before.

No point in waiting for Santa or Rude , Santa’s in rehab and rude undergoing surgery for a corroded septum (too much sniffing icing sugar)
Hum Bug
If I get a visit this year, the oil’s ready for those bloody chains.

Happy Christmas (even though a little early)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!