Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Planetary herbals Kudzu recovery or Full Spectrum (Read 1096 times)
Turts
CH.com Hall of Famer

Ever danced with the devil
by the pale moonlight

x1|Sydney|Australia|australia|315|260|NSW,New_South_Wales
Planetary herbals Kudzu recovery or Full Spectrum
Sep 22nd, 2009 at 1:57am

I have started to search for a Kudzu suplement to take. ON Ebay I have found Planetary Herbals who supply Full Spectrum Kudzu 750mg tablet or Kudzu Recovery 750mg tablet.

Does anyone take these specific brand tablet and which would be best to take?

Turts

'I'm very brave generally,' he went on in a low voice: 'only today I happen to have a headache.' (Lewis Carroll)

IP Logged

Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
Re: Planetary herbals Kudzu recovery or Full Spectrum
Reply #1 - Sep 22nd, 2009 at 2:15am

I've been using Nature's Way 610mg that I buy from Swanson's.  Used to buy them locally, but they discount quite heavily, by about 40% and usually throw in a coupon when you order.  The service has been exceptional, and I've not had any problems with quality.  I'll include the link for what it's worth.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

I'm not familiar with the brand you are asking about, but I highly recommend Kudzu as a preventative.  It has been a lot more effective for me than the combination of Verap and Lithium and without the side effects that have lingered for almost 4 years since getting off of them.  The only side effect I get from Kudzu is a little gas.  It also helps to regulate blood sugar and has other beneficial effects.

Hope it's helpful. 

Jerry

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!