Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Mark Martin wins the first race of the chase (Read 484 times)
Opus
CH.com Hall of Famer

"We have met the enemy...
and he is us"

Sidney,NY USA
Mark Martin wins the first race of the chase
Sep 20th, 2009 at 11:04pm

This is a long time coming. I hope he can hold up against the young guys ( all the rest of the chasers).

I guess I am not rooting for the underdog anymore.

Paul

I no longer post because no one cares what I say.
WWW pjbgravely pjbgravely  
IP Logged

cynjeep89
CH.com Alumnus

Delaware|
Re: Mark Martin wins the first race of the chase
Reply #1 - Sep 21st, 2009 at 7:57am

Mark is such a humble and classy guy.  So cool to see him back and enjoying racing again.  Congrats to him on the win.

He's so cute you just want to hug him and never let go. Wink

We're heading to Dover tomorrow morning and counting down the minutes till we leave.  Departure time can't get here fast enough.  Hopefully we can witness another Martin win or maybe Jr. will have a little luck thrown his way.

IP Logged

Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
Reply #2 - Sep 21st, 2009 at 3:31pm

Congrats to Martin!  He is definitely a class act.  Wish there were few more like him around.

Hiya Cyndi!  Haven't seen you here in a long long time!  Hope that means you are PF and doing well!

Jerry

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

barry_sword
CH.com Alumnus

Mountain Biking Keeps
Me Sane

Bracebridge, Canada
Reply #3 - Sep 22nd, 2009 at 7:19am

Mark Martin in our eye's is one of the old school drivers with a lot of class. A very cool, calm dude indeed and I hope he wins the championship this year.
Jr. had a winning car last week but.............

Hope you have great weather at Dover Cyn!!!!

QUIT SMOKING SEPT. 03 2005
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

cynjeep89
CH.com Alumnus

Delaware|
Reply #4 - Sep 25th, 2009 at 8:07pm

John had to run outside at 3:00 AM two nights in a row to fold up the chairs due to rain.  Last night before we went to bed, we folded up the chairs, put them under the awning and it still rained.  Karma sucks...lol...but we were able to get back to sleep.

Went to the track today and had a great time! 

Should have a nice night tonight.  Pork tenderloin is on the grill, margaritas are flowing and the shadows have been held at bay, thank goodness.

Barry and Angie...lots of Canadian race fans are here.  Next year we have to get you down here to join us.  How cool would that be, eh?

IP Logged

barry_sword
CH.com Alumnus

Mountain Biking Keeps
Me Sane

Bracebridge, Canada
Reply #5 - Sep 26th, 2009 at 9:28am

Really hope the weather holds for all of you at this weekends race at Dover.
The food smells good Cyn, I can taste it now! LOL
Maybe we will send you a couple of life size cut-outs of us and you can set them up in lawn chairs with a beer in hand around the campsite! LMAO.

Enjoy the race and PF wishes Cyn!!! Cool

QUIT SMOKING SEPT. 03 2005
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!