Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
OMG....O2 users PLEASE try this! (Read 1139 times)
Aussie6330
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Western Australia
OMG....O2 users PLEASE try this!
Sep 18th, 2009 at 3:28am

Hello again fellow cluster heads.  Well into my cycle now with the beast hitting me 5.20pm, 9.20pm and an hour after I go to sleep ( usually the BIG one ) The two early hits are easily avoided.....as soon as I get the burn behind my eye, it's straight to the O2 and BINGO 5 - 10 min later I've kicked his ass.  The later one was a problem I think due to he fact that the beast had already got a hold of me.  While the O2 worked, it took a damn sight longer with kip 8 not uncommon.  My wife ( God bless her ) suggested a couple of nights ago that I sit on my O2 for 10 min BEFORE I WENT TO SLEEP!!!!!
Gave it a try........went to bed........woke up at 6am.  OH man..... a FULL NIGHTS SLEEP   Grin Grin Grin  While I'm not holding my breathe, I've done this the last two nights with the same result, so I thought it may be worth passing on in the hope that others may at least experience a pain free night or two.  Give it a go......got nothin to lose but a headache.
Best of luck comrades   Cool

IP Logged

Marc
Ex Member

Re: OMG....O2 users PLEASE try this!
Reply #1 - Sep 18th, 2009 at 9:44am

I'm really glad to hear that this is working for you. Most of us have tried that with no luck at all.

I wish you continued success!

Marc

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #2 - Sep 18th, 2009 at 10:54am

Melatonin does that for me, but if this works for you, bless your heart!

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

bejeeber
CH.com Hall of Famer

Gnashville
Reply #3 - Sep 18th, 2009 at 12:17pm

Yes, God Bless that wife of yours Aussie6330, and please keep us posted right here about how this works for you in the upcoming nights.

A full night's sleep?! Man I'm looking forward to getting myself a semblance of one of those after my current episode goes kaput.

Melatonin doesn't do jack squat for me, but it sounds like plenty of others are reporting nice sleepytime results with it....

CH according to Bejeeber:

Strictly relying on doctors for CH treatment is often a prescription that will keep you in a whole lot of PAIN. Doctors are WAY behind in many respects, and they are usually completely unaware of the benefits of high flow 100% O2.

There are lots of effective treatments documented at this site. Take matters into your own hands, learn as much as you can here and at clusterbusters.com, put it into practice, then tell this CH beast Jeebs said hello right before you bash him so hard with a swift uppercut knockout punch that his stupid horns go flinging right off.
bejeeber bejeeber Enter your address line 1 here  
IP Logged

Lawrence
CH.com Veteran

There WILL be a cure

Merrillville, Indiana
Reply #4 - Sep 18th, 2009 at 2:34pm

bejeeber wrote on Sep 18th, 2009 at 12:17pm:
Melatonin doesn't do jack squat for me, but it sounds like plenty of others are reporting nice sleepytime results with it....

sorry to hear that jeeb

Weapons Check:
O2 grenades--Verapamil hollow points--
Prednisone Sniper Rifle--Rivea corymbosa Nerve Gas

IP Logged

bejeeber
CH.com Hall of Famer

Gnashville
Reply #5 - Sep 19th, 2009 at 8:10pm

Thanks Lawrence. I should NOT be complaining though!

Here I am in peak cycle and I experienced a miraculous only ONE wake up visit from the 'ol McBeastaroni last night for a change. After a failed abort attempt with O2, quickly followed by a successful one with imitrex, it was back to bed happy as a clam.  Smiley

I attribute this to my Neurontin getting to the point now of kicking in, and the boost from 900 mg day to 2400 mg day that the neuro prescribed probably doesn't hurt either.

If I can keep this result up as the cycle wears on (oh man, I probably shouldn't have said anything - the beast is listening in! Shocked) I'll be very pleased indeed.  Grin

Typical for me in this cycle, when another hit came along  later in the day, it was effectively dispatched with O2, no trex required. It's those wake up hits that have been packing the heavyweight punch.
« Last Edit: Sep 19th, 2009 at 10:45pm by bejeeber »  

CH according to Bejeeber:

Strictly relying on doctors for CH treatment is often a prescription that will keep you in a whole lot of PAIN. Doctors are WAY behind in many respects, and they are usually completely unaware of the benefits of high flow 100% O2.

There are lots of effective treatments documented at this site. Take matters into your own hands, learn as much as you can here and at clusterbusters.com, put it into practice, then tell this CH beast Jeebs said hello right before you bash him so hard with a swift uppercut knockout punch that his stupid horns go flinging right off.
bejeeber bejeeber Enter your address line 1 here  
IP Logged

Lawrence
CH.com Veteran

There WILL be a cure

Merrillville, Indiana
Reply #6 - Sep 20th, 2009 at 5:20pm

bejeeber wrote on Sep 19th, 2009 at 8:10pm:
Thanks Lawrence. I should NOT be complaining though!

Here I am in peak cycle and I experienced a miraculous only ONE wake up visit from the 'ol McBeastaroni last night for a change. After a failed abort attempt with O2, quickly followed by a successful one with imitrex, it was back to bed happy as a clam.  Smiley

I attribute this to my Neurontin getting to the point now of kicking in, and the boost from 900 mg day to 2400 mg day that the neuro prescribed probably doesn't hurt either.

If I can keep this result up as the cycle wears on (oh man, I probably shouldn't have said anything - the beast is listening in! Shocked) I'll be very pleased indeed.  Grin

Typical for me in this cycle, when another hit came along  later in the day, it was effectively dispatched with O2, no trex required. It's those wake up hits that have been packing the heavyweight punch.

keep fighting the good fight, we all in this together

Weapons Check:
O2 grenades--Verapamil hollow points--
Prednisone Sniper Rifle--Rivea corymbosa Nerve Gas

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!