Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
r.c. seeds???????? (Read 13089 times)
bonkers
CH.com Old Timer

What is THIS?

San Diego, California
Re: r.c. seeds????????
Reply #50 - Oct 10th, 2009 at 10:19pm

I introduced my son Michael in a much longer narrative on the 14th page of "Re: Time for the 75-80% to stand up and be counted." I am reintroducing him here because r.c. seeds are our current experimental medication while LSD, while quite effective for Michael, is very hard to come by - it's also illegal.

Michael began his episodic cluster career at age 12 and graduated - with the help of an especially severe car accident - to his current chronic phase about 4 years ago. The guys at the hospital couldn't abort his pain, so with the consent of his Neurologist they chemically induced a coma. The only meds that have provided any consistent relief over time have been narcotics. He currently takes 120 mg. of methadone per day.

We heard about r.c. seeds only a couple of days ago. I immediately ordered 100. They arrived today. I crushed 30 of them up, soaked them in a small glass of distilled H2O for 2 hours and Michael drank the mixture down about 45 min. ago. It's not possible for Mike to detox from the methadone but he only took 40 mg. today and that was about 4:00 this morning. He also took the seeds on an empty stomach.

I'll report back with the results.

Excessive sorrow laughs. Excessive joy weeps.
  -Blake

IP Logged

bejeeber
CH.com Hall of Famer

Gnashville
Reply #51 - Oct 11th, 2009 at 12:58am

Someone very close to me was on methadone for pain and it is a really tough drug to detox from - very major withdrawals.

Hopefully that 40 mg. of Methadone today will see him through the night, and I'm not a religious person but I just said a prayer anyway for these RC seeds to show some promise.

Something has to work, and it sounds to me Like Michael would be the primest of candidates for the non hallucinogenic form of LSD (BOL). Not that I'm suggesting it could be acquired for him at this point in time.

« Last Edit: Oct 11th, 2009 at 12:59am by bejeeber »  

CH according to Bejeeber:

Strictly relying on doctors for CH treatment is often a prescription that will keep you in a whole lot of PAIN. Doctors are WAY behind in many respects, and they are usually completely unaware of the benefits of high flow 100% O2.

There are lots of effective treatments documented at this site. Take matters into your own hands, learn as much as you can here and at clusterbusters.com, put it into practice, then tell this CH beast Jeebs said hello right before you bash him so hard with a swift uppercut knockout punch that his stupid horns go flinging right off.
bejeeber bejeeber Enter your address line 1 here  
IP Logged

Sandy_C
CH.com Sponsor

There is no such thing
as a stupid question.

Jamestown, NC
Reply #52 - Oct 11th, 2009 at 3:59pm

I've been taking rc seeds for almost four years with phenomenal success.  The seeds are perfectly legal to purchase, but illegal to ingest, hence, my supplier, Iamshaman.com, very clearly says that they are not for ingestion.  As Chuck said, this is CYA.

Storage of your seeds:  Do not leave them in the little ziplock bags they come in.  I was told, can't remember who, to put the seeds in a clean small jelly jar with screw on lid, and keep them in the fridge.  I've been doing this and they don't seem to lose much potency.  However, I think I might just plant some! 

My dosage (may not work for all).  Began with seeds while out of cycle with monthly maintenance dose of about 12 seeds, crushed in a pepper grinder, then soaked for two hours in a shot glass of warm water (and I do drink not only the tea, but also the sludge - sludge is my friend).

When cycle began, immediately dosed with 35 seeds using same method.  Used O2 only to abort hits.  Waited 5 days and dosed with another 35 seeds.  Cycle completely stopped the day after the second dose.

Since then, My cycle once again tried to start, did the same routing with the 35 seeds and the same fantastic results.

Not once have I ever felt a "high".  All I've ever felt was calm and comfortable, and I slept like a baby.  I've never done any type of recreational drug in my life, so this decision was a hard one for me and my husband.  We have no regrets!

Outside of four breakthrough hits, low on the Kip scale and easily aborted with O2, (BTW I use welder's O2) I have been absolutely pain free for over three years!

The seeds have given me my life back. 

Sandy

Lean on me, when you're not strong, cause we all need somebody to lean on.

IP Logged

bonkers
CH.com Old Timer

What is THIS?

San Diego, California
Reply #53 - Oct 11th, 2009 at 6:19pm

Our first try with r.c. seeds didn't seem to help much. If anything, his headaches are a little worse today than yesterday. We'll try again Tuesday with 45 seeds.

I also think we'll try O2 again. A few years ago, without the benefit of the currently available breathing gear, we tried O2 and really couldn't say that it helped enough to warrant keeping around. With the numbers of people on this forum reporting success with the new masks, I think we'd be foolish not to try again.

I'm confident, that with the help of our new friends on this forum, we'll kill the beast! - and soon!

-Blake

IP Logged

Marc
Ex Member

Reply #54 - Oct 11th, 2009 at 6:40pm

bonkers wrote on Oct 11th, 2009 at 6:19pm:
Our first try with r.c. seeds didn't seem to help much. If anything, his headaches are a little worse today than yesterday. We'll try again Tuesday with 45 seeds.

I also think we'll try O2 again. A few years ago, without the benefit of the currently available breathing gear, we tried O2 and really couldn't say that it helped enough to warrant keeping around. With the numbers of people on this forum reporting success with the new masks, I think we'd be foolish not to try again.

I'm confident, that with the help of our new friends on this forum, we'll kill the beast! - and soon!

An temporary increase in hits is fairly common when using seeds - not always, but often enough to note.

The right mask is very important for O2 therapy, along with enough flow to allow him to breathe deep and breathe fairly quickly without waiting for the bag to fill.

Good luck in your quest.

Marc

IP Logged

bejeeber
CH.com Hall of Famer

Gnashville
Reply #55 - Oct 11th, 2009 at 8:48pm

bonkers wrote on Oct 11th, 2009 at 6:19pm:
Our first try with r.c. seeds didn't seem to help much.

Sorry to hear that Bonkers, but glad to hear that you're still as determined as ever to see this beast dead ASAP.

CH according to Bejeeber:

Strictly relying on doctors for CH treatment is often a prescription that will keep you in a whole lot of PAIN. Doctors are WAY behind in many respects, and they are usually completely unaware of the benefits of high flow 100% O2.

There are lots of effective treatments documented at this site. Take matters into your own hands, learn as much as you can here and at clusterbusters.com, put it into practice, then tell this CH beast Jeebs said hello right before you bash him so hard with a swift uppercut knockout punch that his stupid horns go flinging right off.
bejeeber bejeeber Enter your address line 1 here  
IP Logged

Chad
CH.com Hall of Famer

Emmaus, PA
Reply #56 - Oct 12th, 2009 at 7:31am

Sandy_C wrote on Oct 11th, 2009 at 3:59pm:
Storage of your seeds:  Do not leave them in the little ziplock bags they come in.  I was told, can't remember who, to put the seeds in a clean small jelly jar with screw on lid, and keep them in the fridge.  I've been doing this and they don't seem to lose much potency.  However, I think I might just plant some! 

Sandy, this is fantastic news.  Also, I have been storing them in the bag they came in.  I'll transfer them to a jar like you said.  I do keep them in the fridge so I had that part right. 

I strained my seeds that last time and I had this green looking water that tasted like the seeds.  Before that I would take the "sludge" down too.
I will admit after dosing in cycle, you get the best nights sleep immediately, however with using Trex to abort, I think I might have been interfering with the "magic".  I'll have O2 for next cycle.  This past year was my first using seeds in a maintenance form.
My cycle that ended 2 weeks ago was exactly 14 days worth of CH with 1-2 CH/day.  That was the weakest cycle I have EVER had.  Maybe I owe thanks to the seeds. 

Chad

When the PAIN starts, I FIGHT back!

Rivea Corymbosa seeds were my KO punch, now D3 is the front runner!

IP Logged

lorac
CH.com Old Timer

Imagine

Tennessee
Reply #57 - Oct 12th, 2009 at 5:24pm

Hi all... After reading all this, I just ordered seeds.

I am pretty apprehensive about the detox though...I am on Verapamil, and O2.
    Has anyone here thought about taking charcoal?
I have heard that De-activated charcoal from the health food store will clean out any and all chemicals from your body in one dose. 
         Does anyone know anything about that?

Otherwise, I am really excited about the success you all have had with these.    And am hoping they will work for me.

Also praying for your son Bonkers.!  Keep us posted.
   I am so anxious to hear how its working.

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #58 - Oct 12th, 2009 at 6:14pm

I don't believe the detox is merely about getting rid of chemicals. It's about allowing the indole ring molecules to make their way into the cell "sockets" in the brain. It takes a good five days on average to open those sockets.

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

Sandy_C
CH.com Sponsor

There is no such thing
as a stupid question.

Jamestown, NC
Reply #59 - Oct 12th, 2009 at 7:36pm

It's fairly common to get some pretty bad hits after dosing for a few days.  As I said above, I relied on O2 to abort those hits.  It wasn't fun, but the O2 truly got me through that five day wait until the next dose.  After the second dose, life was good.  However, it may take more than two doses for Michael to see an improvement.  His situation seems much worse than mind was.

Sandy

Lean on me, when you're not strong, cause we all need somebody to lean on.

IP Logged

bonkers
CH.com Old Timer

What is THIS?

San Diego, California
Reply #60 - Oct 13th, 2009 at 5:21am

Thank you, all of you, for your concern and advise. Until this last couple of weeks I felt alone with my son in this Hell; a Hell that I, as his father, felt responsible to find a way out of since anymore there's very little that he can do except suffer. My not knowing what to try next or seeing anything hopeful in the immediate future and afraid that he would see that I didn't know what to try next, my anxiety was building and transferring to my son. But now, thanks to all of you, I'm hopeful that we'll find a way out of this nightmare and I feel that my son, through me, is also beginning to feel a bit of that hope.

-Blake

IP Logged

lorac
CH.com Old Timer

Imagine

Tennessee
Reply #61 - Oct 13th, 2009 at 8:16am

Brew wrote on Oct 12th, 2009 at 6:14pm:
I don't believe the detox is merely about getting rid of chemicals. It's about allowing the indole ring molecules to make their way into the cell "sockets" in the brain. It takes a good five days on average to open those sockets.

Thanks Brew....this feels truly like a LEAP of faith.
    From what I read here, the seeds will help though, and I am going to try it ,,,soon as they get here. Smiley

IP Logged

lorac
CH.com Old Timer

Imagine

Tennessee
Reply #62 - Oct 13th, 2009 at 8:20am

Bonkers....Keep us posted ..I am soo anxious to hear good news from you.
   Just wondered,,, are their others in your family tree with CH?              lorac

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #63 - Oct 13th, 2009 at 10:46am

One of the things I've read is that you need to be COMPLETELY detoxed from lithium when you take them (if you're taking lithium now). Having lithium in your system can intensify the effect and lead to some very unpleasant experiences.

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

bonkers
CH.com Old Timer

What is THIS?

San Diego, California
Reply #64 - Oct 13th, 2009 at 2:31pm

Lorac,

Thank you for your concern. My mother and I both had migraine headaches when we were young. We both "outgrew" them in our early 30's.

-Blake

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!