Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
r.c. seeds???????? (Read 13055 times)
REDS DAD
CH.com Junior

Slaughter The Beast!

concord, ca
r.c. seeds????????
Sep 17th, 2009 at 2:16pm

Hi everyone;
I've read a few posts that mention r.c.seeds and even a comparison to "shrooms".
Can someone please tell me what they are?
I like to go the "natural" route whenever possible but this is my situation.
I have been clean and sober for 11 years and I want to stay that way. I have battled many hardcore addictions in the past including cocaine, meth., oceans of alcohol, you name it. I even grew and lived on "shrooms" for quite a while. All this before my first C.H.
I'm always looking for a new way to conquer the beast, or as I have called him for many years before finding this site, "the Bedroom Monster"
Any info on these seeds would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks; Mike

IP Logged

Chad
CH.com Hall of Famer

Emmaus, PA
Re: r.c. seeds????????
Reply #1 - Sep 17th, 2009 at 2:45pm

Mike,

Welcome to the world of hallucinogens with medical benefits.  I'll give you a quick rundown with links to ordering seeds and info. 

RC seeds (rivea corymbosa) is a relative of the morning glory flower.  These seeds contain LSA a cousin of LSD.  If taken correctly, these seeds can prevent cycles from even happening.  I have been using them for a year and have been pain free up until last Saturday.  The beast is back, but not his usual way.  Not usual as in less attacks a day and not as intense(Lower kip scale attacks).  I think a lot of this is because of the monthly seed consumption I have done as preventative maintenance.  I truely believe the last couple of doses I have done were with old seeds, that's why I have more in the mail as I write this.  I will eat 25 seeds the same time each month.  Use the clusterbuster link below for the preparation. 
Read the entire site. It's too involved to post here.  I can tell you in the past that shrooms have stopped two of my cycles dead in it's tracks.  Amazing huh?  The difference between them and seeds are the seeds have absolutely no kind of effects on me like shrooms.  NO hallucinations or the trippy feel.  Just a little nausea and if I consume a lot, a slight body buzz and lets face it, they taste like sh!t going down the hatch. 

Here is where I buy them:
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Here is how to use them:
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

I hope this helps if you're looking for natural, non-pharmaceutical options, you may want to consider this.  Please realize, it doesn't work for everybody like any other drug.

Best of luck and I wish you PF days ahead Smiley

Kindest Regards,
Chad
« Last Edit: Sep 17th, 2009 at 3:07pm by Chad »  

When the PAIN starts, I FIGHT back!

Rivea Corymbosa seeds were my KO punch, now D3 is the front runner!

IP Logged

Smknsmly
CH.com Newbie

AL/GA
Reply #2 - Sep 17th, 2009 at 2:54pm

Thanks Chad, Ive just heard about these as well. Definitely going to look into trying these.  Cool

IP Logged

Chad
CH.com Hall of Famer

Emmaus, PA
Reply #3 - Sep 17th, 2009 at 3:05pm

Smknsmly wrote on Sep 17th, 2009 at 2:54pm:
Thanks Chad, Ive just heard about these as well. Definitely going to look into trying these.  Cool

Sure thing my friend.  I'm all about natural options.
Another natural option for you all that I haven't tackled yet is using O2 as your abortive.  The goal for me is to stay away from pharm drugs.  They only create more side effects, but everybody has their magic bullet and you must do what works for you.

IP Logged

Smknsmly
CH.com Newbie

AL/GA
Reply #4 - Sep 17th, 2009 at 3:19pm

I use oxygen when I can, it doesn't do much for me when I wake with one though. Its been a while since ive been on the site, looks like there is a lot more info than when I hung around last time. I'll be doing a lot reading this week.

I think i may not be using enough LPM on my oxygen, I guess because I try to conserve it.

IP Logged

Chad
CH.com Hall of Famer

Emmaus, PA
Reply #5 - Sep 17th, 2009 at 3:28pm

Smknsmly wrote on Sep 17th, 2009 at 3:19pm:
I use oxygen when I can, it doesn't do much for me when I wake with one though. Its been a while since ive been on the site, looks like there is a lot more info than when I hung around last time. I'll be doing a lot reading this week.

I think i may not be using enough LPM on my oxygen, I guess because I try to conserve it.
You will find many or here that say you should use at least 15 LPM minimum to kick the beast away.  I have heard of some even using 25 LPM.  High flow rate is the key.
Heck, I don't even have it yet, LOL!!!  I just know what I have to do when I have it.

IP Logged

REDS DAD
CH.com Junior

Slaughter The Beast!

concord, ca
Reply #6 - Sep 17th, 2009 at 4:41pm

Chad wrote on Sep 17th, 2009 at 2:45pm:
Mike,

Welcome to the world of hallucinogens with medical benefits.  I'll give you a quick rundown with links to ordering seeds and info. 

RC seeds (rivea corymbosa) is a relative of the morning glory flower.  These seeds contain LSA a cousin of LSD.  If taken correctly, these seeds can prevent cycles from even happening.  I have been using them for a year and have been pain free up until last Saturday.  The beast is back, but not his usual way.  Not usual as in less attacks a day and not as intense(Lower kip scale attacks).  I think a lot of this is because of the monthly seed consumption I have done as preventative maintenance.  I truely believe the last couple of doses I have done were with old seeds, that's why I have more in the mail as I write this.  I will eat 25 seeds the same time each month.  Use the clusterbuster link below for the preparation. 
Read the entire site. It's too involved to post here.  I can tell you in the past that shrooms have stopped two of my cycles dead in it's tracks.  Amazing huh?  The difference between them and seeds are the seeds have absolutely no kind of effects on me like shrooms.  NO hallucinations or the trippy feel.  Just a little nausea and if I consume a lot, a slight body buzz and lets face it, they taste like sh!t going down the hatch. 

Here is where I buy them:

Here is how to use them:

I hope this helps if you're looking for natural, non-pharmaceutical options, you may want to consider this.  Please realize, it doesn't work for everybody like any other drug.

Best of luck and I wish you PF days ahead Smiley

Kindest Regards,
Chad

Thanks so much for the info &links Chad. I will do some research and keep you posted.
Mike

IP Logged

Smknsmly
CH.com Newbie

AL/GA
Reply #7 - Sep 23rd, 2009 at 11:45pm

Are the RC seeds from Iamshaman ok to eat? It says not for consumption, is that just a legal thing?

IP Logged

Redd
CH.com Sponsor

Stevens Point USA Wisconsin
Reply #8 - Sep 24th, 2009 at 8:09am

Yes.....

"The goal of life living in agreement with Nature."  ~Zeno
peggflick ma_2_2  
IP Logged

ClusterChuck
CH.com Alumnus

The BEAST rises again,
and again, and again,
and .

Greenville, North Carolina
Reply #9 - Sep 24th, 2009 at 9:00am

Smknsmly wrote on Sep 23rd, 2009 at 11:45pm:
Are the RC seeds from Iamshaman ok to eat? It says not for consumption, is that just a legal thing?

It is the old "CYA" thingy ... (Cover Your Ass)

Several have mentioned eating the seeds.  I don't do that.  I use a pepper grinder, and grind the seeds up.  I then fill a coffee cup with water, and let them sit for at least an hour.  Many times, I let them sit overnight.

Then I just drink it down!  And no, you don't have to drink/eat the ground up part.  All the good stuff has been leached into the water.  I find it has hardly any taste at all.

I have to do considerably more than most appear to have to do.  I do 40 seeds every two weeks, before I get satisfactory results.

And I do NOT get any buzz, tingling, or any effects from the seeds, except GREAT results for my clusters!  It does not eliminate them, for me, at least, but it DOES cut the number and strength of the hits WAY down.  I have some days where I get only two hits!  For me, that is virtually pain free!

Try it and let us know how it works.

Chuck

CAUTION:  Do NOT smoke when using or around oxygen.  Oxygen can permeate your clothing or bedding.  Wait, before lighting cigarette or flame.  

Keep fire extinguisher available, and charged.
ClusterChuck  
IP Logged

Marc
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Sep 24th, 2009 at 9:55am

My method of taking RC seeds is exactly like Chuck's. I gradually increased the dose until I got well over 100 seeds - never felt the slightest buzz or anything weird at all. Also didn't see any improvement above a 40-60 seed dose.

Not even sure that they made me sleepy because I've always taken them late at night - I'm always tired then!

Iamshaman is the only place I've bought them and I've been trying them on and off for a few years.

Many people get fantastic results, and it seems like they help a lot when I'm not getting hit too badly, but they don't seem to help as much when I'm in a high cycle. (I'm chronic)

This post reminds me try a dose. I've gotten complacent because O2 is working so well.

I can't say for sure, but I get the impression that O2 works even better, a day or two after dosing with RC seeds.

Marc

IP Logged

gizmo
CH.com Hall of Famer

Germany
Reply #11 - Sep 24th, 2009 at 10:04am

Marc wrote on Sep 24th, 2009 at 9:55am:
I can't say for sure, but I get the impression that O2 works even better, a day or two after dosing with RC seeds.

Same impression here (with HBWR seeds).

Oliver

IP Logged

Chad
CH.com Hall of Famer

Emmaus, PA
Reply #12 - Sep 24th, 2009 at 10:10am

Another thing for all of you to remember is "detoxing" from medications before use is MOST important.  I used rc seeds all year
and once this current cycle hit me, I will admit that the hits are easier to deal and less in frequency.  I'm in week two as an episodic sufferer.  I'm quite fortunate because my cycles are short lived especially since I quit smoking almost 5 years ago.  I use to have 7 week cycles and now are reduced to 2-3 weeks. 

NOw, back to "detox".  I'm screwed at the moment because my O2 script last year is too old  and I ditched my last neuro due to the "closed minded donkey factor" as I call it and my next appt. with the new neuro is in December.  O2 seems to be key with aborting hits while busting.  I failed by use Imetrix injections at work out of desperation so I'll have to wait till the cycle is over to do my monthly maintenance seed dose.  Once I have that O2 in hand in December, I will expect my busting to work a lot better.  For now, i'm riding this cycle out with Imitrex injections and Melatonin at night.  Again, I'm quite fortunate with being hit only once during the day and twice through the night.  I got the seeds, but they'll have to wait till the O2 is in hands.

Best of luck to all using any busting methods!

Chad

IP Logged

Smknsmly
CH.com Newbie

AL/GA
Reply #13 - Sep 24th, 2009 at 10:38am

Thanks guys, i'll order some soon and see how they do. What all do I need to detox from? I was persribed calcium blockers or blood pressure meds yesterday. I can't recall the name, i'll start taking them this weekend bc the last type I tried just put me to sleep. Do I need to detox anything and everything, such as OTC meds and allergy meds?

IP Logged

gizmo
CH.com Hall of Famer

Germany
Reply #14 - Sep 24th, 2009 at 10:43am

Check the clusterbusters website, there's an article over there explaining the detoxing.

IP Logged

Marc
Ex Member

Reply #15 - Sep 24th, 2009 at 10:50am

Chad,

I agree about O2 being critical in the process, unless you want to "ride out" the big hits.

For ME, seeds tend to cause a bad day following a dose. For Me, things get worse for a day before getting better.

I was in your situation because I moved to a different state and hadn't found a good Neuro yet. Welding O2 became the answer for me.

Because it's so darn cheap, I starting doing the hyper-ventilation thing, forcing myself to breath fast and deep. The results were so stunning, that I will never allow myself to run out of O2 again.

At any $18.50 for 9500 liters of welding O2, I always have enough O2 at home for 75 Cluster attacks.  I seem to average about 3-4 minutes at 35 lpm, and another 2-3 minutes at a reduced breathing rate.

That works out to be about 39 cents per abort.

I understand the hesitancy to use welding O2. Jonny talked about it for years, but was afraid of it - until I really, really looked into it.

I bought a "transfill" hose kit to fill my little E tanks from the big welding tank. The hose kit came from a guy who sells them to private pilots - so they can use welding oxygen.

For me, it quickly boiled down to how badly I wanted to stop the pain. The decision was easy.

Marc

IP Logged

Chad
CH.com Hall of Famer

Emmaus, PA
Reply #16 - Sep 24th, 2009 at 10:51am

Smknsmly wrote on Sep 24th, 2009 at 10:38am:
Thanks guys, i'll order some soon and see how they do. What all do I need to detox from? I was persribed calcium blockers or blood pressure meds yesterday. I can't recall the name, i'll start taking them this weekend bc the last type I tried just put me to sleep. Do I need to detox anything and everything, such as OTC meds and allergy meds?

Scroll down to the "detox" section and read everything.

Best of luck  Smiley

Chad
« Last Edit: Sep 24th, 2009 at 10:52am by Chad »  

IP Logged

Chad
CH.com Hall of Famer

Emmaus, PA
Reply #17 - Sep 24th, 2009 at 11:00am

Marc wrote on Sep 24th, 2009 at 10:50am:
Chad,

I agree about O2 being critical in the process, unless you want to "ride out" the big hits.

For ME, seeds tend to cause a bad day following a dose. For Me, things get worse for a day before getting better.

I was in your situation because I moved to a different state and hadn't found a good Neuro yet. Welding O2 became the answer for me.

Because it's so darn cheap, I starting doing the hyper-ventilation thing, forcing myself to breath fast and deep. The results were so stunning, that I will never allow myself to run out of O2 again.

At any $18.50 for 9500 liters of welding O2, I always have enough O2 at home for 75 Cluster attacks.  I seem to average about 3-4 minutes at 35 lpm, and another 2-3 minutes at a reduced breathing rate.

That works out to be about 39 cents per abort.

I understand the hesitancy to use welding O2. Jonny talked about it for years, but was afraid of it - until I really, really looked into it.

I bought a "transfill" hose kit to fill my little E tanks from the big welding tank. The hose kit came from a guy who sells them to private pilots - so they can use welding oxygen.

For me, it quickly boiled down to how badly I wanted to stop the pain. The decision was easy.

Marc
You got the O2 down to a science Marc.

In a nutshell this is what we should get out of this:

Seeds/Shrooms ect... + O2 = Great results for most

Seeds/Shrooms ect... + Triptans/Inj Steroids/Kudzu etc... (see clusterbusters) = Bad results or cancellation

IP Logged

Marc
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Sep 24th, 2009 at 4:59pm

But, like everything thing else, there are two sides:

There are people here who report successfully using seeds and mushrooms without detoxing.

I'm not suggesting doing it that way because by far, the best success seem to have been via detoxing for about a week.

Some people just like to do it wrong  Wink

Marc

IP Logged

ClusterChuck
CH.com Alumnus

The BEAST rises again,
and again, and again,
and .

Greenville, North Carolina
Reply #19 - Sep 25th, 2009 at 12:29am

Marc wrote on Sep 24th, 2009 at 4:59pm:
Some people just like to do it wrong

The story of my life, I guess!  LOL!  Maybe I just have an "ornery" gene in my DNA chain!

I still take the Imitrex shots, and dose at the same time.  I don't use trex that often (anymore, HURRAH!) but I sure didn't wait a week before dosing!

YMMV, as usual.

Chuck

CAUTION:  Do NOT smoke when using or around oxygen.  Oxygen can permeate your clothing or bedding.  Wait, before lighting cigarette or flame.  

Keep fire extinguisher available, and charged.
ClusterChuck  
IP Logged

Chad
CH.com Hall of Famer

Emmaus, PA
Reply #20 - Sep 25th, 2009 at 7:27am

With that being said Chuck, I think i'll prepare another dose tonight for poops and giggles, lol!  I've been very light on the trex anyway.
Why not....I know i'll get a great nights sleep.

IP Logged

Howard L
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Timonium, Maryland
Reply #21 - Sep 26th, 2009 at 9:00am

What would be a proper number of seeds to start with based upon people's personal expereince?

IP Logged

Marc
Ex Member

Reply #22 - Sep 26th, 2009 at 9:55am

The first thing to remember is that for treating CH's - you don't need to use enough to feel any major kind of buzz.

Because a very few people have reported feeling a little bit of a buzz at 20-25, I always suggest starting at 15-20. Again, many of us take doses in the 40-50 seed range and never feel a thing.

I was really nervous about seeds before I tried them because I'm not a person who likes to get high. After actually trying them, I realized that my fears totally groundless.

Marc

IP Logged

Howard L
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Timonium, Maryland
Reply #23 - Sep 26th, 2009 at 10:02am

Marc Thank You....15-20 seeds to start at what frequency would you recommend?

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #24 - Sep 26th, 2009 at 10:37am

Here's what I've heard, Howard:

Detox 5-7 days.

Dose.

Stay detoxed.

Dose again in 5 days.

Dose again once a month until you feel you're out of cycle. If you're chronic, dose once a month.

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!