Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Question about the water treatment (Read 353 times)
Angel
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Question about the water treatment
Sep 16th, 2009 at 6:45pm

Hi! I’m a new comer here, just discovered the site.

I have read the information about the water treatment and tried it immediately. It seems to have aborted an attack, although it could have been a shadow, I’m not sure. However, I have some questions now about how it exactly goes.

For instance: Does it have to be necessarily and unavoidably water?  Can’t I just drink fruit juice, sparkling water, water with some drops of lemon juice, etc? It would make the treatment quite easier for me.

And, how many water? The instructions say “a glass every half an hour”. I really want to do this well, and I don’t want to drink too much and lower my potassium levels or drink too little and don’t achieve anything.

Many thanks in advance

Cheers!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!