Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
"Zombie Epidemic" Movie Trailer, Featuring... (Read 716 times)
Carl D
CH.com Hall of Famer

25+ years CH Veteran

|St. Louis|MO, USA
"Zombie Epidemic" Movie Trailer, Featuring...
Sep 16th, 2009 at 4:59pm

Music by yours truly, plus a bit of my scene is in the trailer too. I was excited as all getout when I saw this just a few minutes ago, and comes at a perfect time too since I've been a wreck today and needed something to cheer me up.

Here it is!
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

My insurance no longer covers Frova (the ONLY triptan that I can use without rebounds, and keeps the hits fewer and farther between) and it is almost 700 bucks a month! On top of that, Praxair won't be able to deliver my o2 supply til next Tuesday, and I'll be out of o2 by friday. CH's have been light the past few months, but last week my fall ramp-up began, so just bracing myself.
Also starting to lose sleep again and if I am going into another insomnia cycle, I'll FREAK since I've got used to sleeping like a normal human being the past 2 years. Since friday I've had a total of 9 1/2 hours of sleep! So, that has me a bit worried since I know all too well what sleep deprivation does to the body and the mind. Not good.  Embarrassed

Seeing this trailer really made my day despite all the shitty shitty bang bang, I still have a smile on my face. Pretty surreal to watch this and hear my music as the backdrop. This will be my first film score, and Friday I go to meet up with the writer/ director to discuss ANOTHER movie they want me to do the soundtrack for. I am stoked!

I'm just thankful I have something positive to focus on; otherwise I'd be dwelling on the bad shit that I can't change. These days, I do my best to keep a positive attitude because I know how fast negativity can snowball into hardcore depression, and I know all too well how that can affect a person physically.
On that note... I'm off.

Peace,
Carl

Living proof that busting can turn a chronic to episodic!

Live each day as if it were your last because one day, you will be right.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
WWW soylentmack mackdanger http://facebook.com/mackdaniels70 carld1970@yahoo.com cfd+returns  
IP Logged

Marc
Ex Member

Re: "Zombie Epidemic" Movie Trailer, Featuring...
Reply #1 - Sep 16th, 2009 at 7:28pm

Cool stuff Carl! (the music part)

Get some welding O2 to hold you over. My welding O2 comes form Praxair - I've seen them fill both types of tank from the same hose.

IP Logged

Redd
CH.com Sponsor

Stevens Point USA Wisconsin
Reply #2 - Sep 16th, 2009 at 7:49pm

Dyl's wondering how this movie is going to be released.  He's a huge fan of the video game left for dead......go figure.

I think he'd be interested to view it.

"The goal of life living in agreement with Nature."  ~Zeno
peggflick ma_2_2  
IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #3 - Sep 16th, 2009 at 8:23pm

Carl,

1. The trailer is really cool. If there are any changes that can be made, I'd concentrate on evening out the volume from one chunk to the next. I found some to be loud and others I could barely hear.

2. Have you tried melatonin before bed?

3. Have you asked Praxair if you could pick up your O2 instead of waiting for them to deliver it? I do that all the time with Apria.

Peace back atcha,

Bill

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

catlind
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Surf's Up!

Weaverville NC
Reply #4 - Sep 17th, 2009 at 12:20pm

Saw it on facebook Carl, that is totally awesome.  Keep yourself busy and focused, the rest will fall in place Smiley

Cat

A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.

If yer gonna be stupid, ya gotta be tough

Who is John Galt?
catlind catlind68 or kadiya68 660506913 kadiya68 kadiya68  
IP Logged

Kevin_M
CH.com Sponsor

withered branches grow
green again.

Michigan, USA
Reply #5 - Sep 17th, 2009 at 5:26pm

What are we to do, Carl?????     Are we damned?  Will we hear that cool eerie music when they rise? 

Find a cure, Carl!   Find a cure!!!!!

IP Logged

Karla
CH.com Alumnus

One of Many and Never
Alone - Join OUCH

x1|Madison WI USA
Reply #6 - Sep 19th, 2009 at 6:42am

Carl, when will this movie hit the movie theaters or will it only be available online?  Do you know if there will be any plans to release it to DVD in the future?

Karla&&suffer chronic ch &&ch.com groupie since 1999&&Proud Mom of Chris USMC Semper Fi
Karlak_1313  
IP Logged

Carl D
CH.com Hall of Famer

25+ years CH Veteran

|St. Louis|MO, USA
Reply #7 - Sep 24th, 2009 at 12:55pm

Okies... been a bitsy since I was here so...

Marc and Brew - I called Praxair last week, and was able to pick up a few extra tanks to get me through. My insurance just cut me off on Frova, so I am taking a different path: just got a pack of RC seeds. Now I have to figure out how to utilize them (certain sites are 'gone' now.)

Brew - the sound level probs came about while he was rushing to get the trailer done that night, to meet the deadline - and what he didn't know was, what was causing the problem was his motherboard would be melba-toast in just hours. So, he plans to remix it.

Karla and Pegg - this won't be a theatrical release, rather straight to dvd. I look forward to that first 'theatrical' job where they say, "We can only give you $225'000 to start, but you'll get the quarterly payments not to exceed past one month of receipt of the final master." Then, I will have arrived!

Kevin  -  as I, er... Dr Brockhouse said, "To try and find a cure without gaining control first would be suicide. We must gain control instead of wasting our time on a cure, otherwise all of mankind, you me... we're all damned to become one of these creatures."  Grin

On that note. Wednesday is the mastering date. So I've lots of work to do, and cancelled this and last weeks radio shows just so I could focus on nothing but this.

Peace,
Carl

Living proof that busting can turn a chronic to episodic!

Live each day as if it were your last because one day, you will be right.

WWW soylentmack mackdanger http://facebook.com/mackdaniels70 carld1970@yahoo.com cfd+returns  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!