Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
RC seeds - pretty much trumping the shrooms now? (Read 1389 times)
bejeeber
CH.com Hall of Famer

Gnashville
RC seeds - pretty much trumping the shrooms now?
Aug 20th, 2009 at 1:18am

Hiya Clusterfolk,

Haven't been around for awhile, and that would have to do with the fact that I haven't had a real episode in 7.5 years.

I have one coming on quickly now though. A few times in the past couple years I started feeling shadows, so I dosed with 20 RC seeds. The shadows stopped immediately.

My episodes have been progressively spaced further and further apart during the 29 years I've had CH, and I went 5 years between episodes between 1997 and 2002 without using any RC or anything in that league, so it's hard to say for sure whether RC has aborted a full blown episode for me so far. I'm thinking "probably".

I know that this time a 24 seed hasn't done jack for me, BUT the seeds were from the same batch I've had for I don't remember how long - maybe 4 years? (I heard about 'em here of course - were they "discovered" here that long ago?).

I'm thinking those seeds coulda gone dead, so I've ordered more, hoping they may arrive tomorrow.

So back to the topic question - are RC as effective as the shrooms? I hope so - they certainly seem to be way less hassle, less waiting around, and rather not have to take on a fungus growing project!

This message board is like my cluster bible BTW, I've received tremendous help here and am especially appreciative of PF's dedication and willingness to personally respond to stuff.

I've been on here since the early days, actually, but I keep forgetting my password, and have to start over again with a new identity when I come back.  Tongue I remembered my last identity this time though!  Smiley

CH according to Bejeeber:

Strictly relying on doctors for CH treatment is often a prescription that will keep you in a whole lot of PAIN. Doctors are WAY behind in many respects, and they are usually completely unaware of the benefits of high flow 100% O2.

There are lots of effective treatments documented at this site. Take matters into your own hands, learn as much as you can here and at clusterbusters.com, put it into practice, then tell this CH beast Jeebs said hello right before you bash him so hard with a swift uppercut knockout punch that his stupid horns go flinging right off.
bejeeber bejeeber Enter your address line 1 here  
IP Logged

Lawrence
CH.com Veteran

There WILL be a cure

Merrillville, Indiana
Re: RC seeds - pretty much trumping the shrooms now?
Reply #1 - Aug 22nd, 2009 at 9:20pm

Havent had a real episode in 7 and a half years? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
u lucky son-of-a.....
ok, what are these RC seeds and how can I get some Tongue

Weapons Check:
O2 grenades--Verapamil hollow points--
Prednisone Sniper Rifle--Rivea corymbosa Nerve Gas

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #2 - Aug 22nd, 2009 at 9:25pm

Google Rivea Corymbosa.

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

bejeeber
CH.com Hall of Famer

Gnashville
Reply #3 - Aug 22nd, 2009 at 9:53pm

I should insert a little reality check here - I didn't have an episode for 5 years before I felt some strong shadows coming on and then I tried the RC for the first time, at which point the shadows and any other sign of CH immediately ceased.

Now, 2 1/2 years later I have a full blown episode coming on and as of my big test last night..... the RC is doing nothing so far.

I might have a weak batch, or who knows what's going on - I'll undoubtedly be asking some more questions of the experts 'round here.
« Last Edit: Sep 14th, 2009 at 1:05pm by bejeeber »  

Strictly relying on doctors for CH treatment is often a prescription that will keep you in a whole lot of PAIN. Doctors are WAY behind in many respects, and they are usually completely unaware of the benefits of high flow 100% O2.

There are lots of effective treatments documented at this site. Take matters into your own hands, learn as much as you can here and at clusterbusters.com, put it into practice, then tell this CH beast Jeebs said hello right before you bash him so hard with a swift uppercut knockout punch that his stupid horns go flinging right off.
IP Logged

Chad
CH.com Hall of Famer

Emmaus, PA
Reply #4 - Sep 14th, 2009 at 8:56am

bejeeber wrote on Aug 22nd, 2009 at 9:53pm:
I should insert a little reality check here - I didn't have an episode for 5 years before I felt some strong shadows coming on and then I tried the RC for the first time, at which point the shadows and any other sign of CH immediately ceased.

Now, 2 1/2 years later I got a full blown episode coming on and as of my big test last night..... the RC is doing nothing so far.

I might have a weak batch, or who knows what's going on - I'll undoubtedly be asking some more questions of the experts 'round here.
I'm in the same situation.  Probably a "weak" batch.  I just
hope the new ones I order will work and it's not too late.  I feel gifted that my cycles are usually one month out of the year compared to some of you.  Everyone on here who gets visited by the beast are troopers and you chronic folks are just AMAZING!

When the PAIN starts, I FIGHT back!

Rivea Corymbosa seeds were my KO punch, now D3 is the front runner!

IP Logged

gizmo
CH.com Hall of Famer

Germany
Reply #5 - Sep 14th, 2009 at 1:59pm

4 year old seeds are definitely too old (even when you store them under optimal conditions).

IP Logged

bejeeber
CH.com Hall of Famer

Gnashville
Reply #6 - Sep 14th, 2009 at 9:03pm

gizmo wrote on Sep 14th, 2009 at 1:59pm:
4 year old seeds are definitely too old (even when you store them under optimal conditions).

OK I can DEFINITELY toss those then.  Shocked

In case I didn't make this part clear though, the last batch I tried (for my RC 2nd attempt this episode) was fresh RC seeds from a new order.
« Last Edit: Sep 14th, 2009 at 11:50pm by bejeeber »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!