Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
O2 For Aussies (Read 688 times)
Aussie6330
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Western Australia
O2 For Aussies
Aug 16th, 2009 at 10:35pm

Greeting fellow Cluster Heads.  Just a quick update to all those Aussie's who battle the monster.  I have just set up an account with Oxycare, they will rent you the regs, flowmeters and O2 bottle and come and set it up in your home. Cost.......Reg & Flowmeter $20 per month, O2  (1600 ltr) D5 I think...$11.20 per month and refills $25.  All it needs is a faxed letter from you doctor and Oxycare will take care of the rest.  Oh yes......the number  1800 050 999  Best of luck to those who need it most.....OMG....what a Godsend

IP Logged

Turts
CH.com Hall of Famer

Ever danced with the devil
by the pale moonlight

x1|Sydney|Australia|australia|315|260|NSW,New_South_Wales
Re: O2 For Aussies
Reply #1 - Sep 19th, 2009 at 12:43am

Thanks for the info, I use airliquide, same sort of deal.
HOWEVER save yourself a bucketload and buy a reg off ebay, approx $20-30 plus postage !!

'I'm very brave generally,' he went on in a low voice: 'only today I happen to have a headache.' (Lewis Carroll)

IP Logged

itotka
CH.com Old Timer

Oxygen

Budapest|Solar System
Reply #2 - Sep 20th, 2009 at 1:25pm

F@ckin' cheap, Bro. $62/month and $62/refill here. What's the Immigration Office's address?  Grin

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
WWW itotka  
IP Logged

McGee
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Reply #3 - Sep 21st, 2009 at 12:29pm

Hi you down under guys,
I use oxycare over here in germany wich costs me 10 Euro´s for the delivery the insurance takes care of the rest.  Grin ive got 2Ltr bottles (6 of them) and it takes less than 24hrs for them to deliver (4 bottles at a time)

mark (O2 user and proud of it)

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register  Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
WWW mmcglinchey1  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!